• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Jim Sterling said:
WTF has happened to my avatar...
LoyalservantofInti said:
At least High 6-A (There ships are far superior to the late game United Nations of Earth's Ships)
Anyway apparently the FE can do this through unknown means:
Screen-11.49.41-03.02.2017-

So maybe: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C

At least Multi-Continent level (Their ships are far superior to the late game United Nations of Earth's Ships), possibly Moon level (Capable to do This on a planet through unknown means)

But only possibly 5-C as they never do that again and its unknown how the FE blow up the planet, and until someone calc the damage, I will assume its moon level.
There is important thing. Some of these damaged areas are as big as M class planets:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....761/BCB6FC4EFEDC8B844EB6FFDDBD7ABC739C375C4E/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....905/3630413CEB8A8B81E78E7EBF863A7FB6C51DF43A/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....042/50C2F5F175569CCA6F71B10751CCB1D3C1D5FE71/

I think It changes firepower from 5-C to 5-B

5-C: Moon level
Characters who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion.

5-B: Planet level
Characters who can create/destroy a planet.

5-A: Large Planet level
Characters who can create/destroy large gas giants such as Jupiter and Saturn.

I suppose that upgrading them to 5-B seems reasonable then.

Hmm no, Last time I check there are no planet as big as those( who clearly surpass the 25 tiles planet restriction in the game) without someone use console commant to manually increase the size of the planet.

Primaris Brian said:
So apparently there are only 2 person on this wiki that has ever played this game...but the good thing is this game is still on sale...so maybe buy the game and play it? seriously..
I've actually just bought it and have started playing it... and wow. Can't wait to get to the level where I get to face those monstrosities.

Also, some of the profiles are too old. We know almost every late game empire can destroy planets using Collosus-class ships.

Exterminatus! Colossus destroys planets of the Fallen Empire! - Stellaris-0
Exterminatus! Colossus destroys planets of the Fallen Empire! - Stellaris-0

This is an extremely old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back