• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Slight Orihime Stat Buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
To what extent I do not know but shouldnt Orihime by the time of the Arrancar Arc be stronger than Building level?

In case anyone forgot, Orihime trained with Rukia in the Soul Society and was matching Rukia in straight up combat. And given how both wanted to see how much stronger Orihime would get before facing the Arrancars, it's highly unlikely that Rukia would hold back against Orihime. If anything, wouldnt this have Orihime scale to Rukia and upgrade her? Please comment your thoughts as I've been wondering about this for some time now.

Mmm. It wouldn't apply, (must was off-screen) Orihime didn't use "attacks" against Rukia and defending herself is durability. I don't remember Orihime injuring Rukia, was she shown to attack? I thought that scene was filler.

It happend in the manga too. We see them both train in the manga. The only difference is that the anime goes more into it but yea it's filler. Regardless she must have. Otherwise Rukia would have fodderized her immediately during the training. Given both were drastically determined to help Orihime grow strong enough to fight in the battle with the Arrancars, I still believe Rukia wouldnt disrespect Orihime and hold back against her, preventing her from getting all the results she wants.

Amlad22 said:
Rukia knows that orihime isn't that powerful so she wouldn't have gone all out.
Why would Rukia hold back? Rukia isnt the kind of person to do that to anyone, especially not to Orihime. She wouldnt disrespect her like that she would fight with everything she has to help Orihime get stronger as much as possible. And given the Arrancar's strength, Rukia wouldnt hold back if she knew going all out would further help Orihime fight formidable enemies. Right?

Rukia wouldn't want to seriously hurt her either. Just like how Urahara didn't go all out when training Ichigo despite Urahara wanting Ichigo to get stronger. It's the same situation. Besides all of orihime's big attacks come from hax, like when she redirected Ginjo's attack and injured him, that was hax and not scaled to ap

Didn't Inoue successfully shield herself from the brunt of Grimmjow's spiritual pressure? Would that mean anything?

Never mind.

i can see Orihime being 8C likely higher but nothing more, we dont know if rukia was holding back or not

Not to mention (IDK if this will support anything) Orihime was also capable of perfectly dodging the attacks of that Soul Reaper Uryu defeated during the rescue arc, which was no easy thing to do given Uryu needed somewhat of his speed to dodge that guy's attacks.

Well, Inoue's strongest area has always been support or defense so I don't think she has sufficient AP feats. And there most likely isn't anyone else she can possibly scale from.

So, do you support an upgrade, and if so, to what tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back