• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
I'm referring to Chünin Exams Sasuke and Base Naruto to be specific.

So Gaara is listed as City Block level. And Naruto is listed as 9-B physically, 9-A with Rasengan while Sasuke is listed as 9-A. But Sasuke pierced Gaara's shield and injured him with his Chidori while Naruto beat the hell out of a partially transformed Gaara. Shouldn't they be both City Block level too? I think if this is accepted, it should be like this:

Naruto: At least City Block level (beat the hell out of a partially transformed Gaara), likely higher with Rasengan.

This would scale his One Tailed form and Base Shippuden Naruto. He tanked hits from Gaara so his durability should be the same.

Sasuke: At least City Block level (pierced Gaara's shield and injured him with Chidori, should be comparable to Naruto)

This would scale to CS Sasuke and his Shippuden start version.

If this is accepted, it would scale to Kid Obito, Itachi, Base Sakura, Neji (not sure if he's relevant enough) and likely some others that I can't remember.

So does it look good enough or am I missing something?

Well Gaara is City block level because he can generate large amounts of sand that can cover a large area which naruto and sasuke can't. Naruto never got hit with Garra's City block level sand attacks as far as I know.

Also sasuke passing through Gaara sand is due to his chidori being a lightning attack which beats earth in Naruto I think. But even if it didn't Sasuke would only be that level with the chidori as seen his normal attack did nothing to Gaara's sand shield.

Partially transformed Gaara >>> Base Gaara. He was not really bothered by Sasuke's Chidori the second time. Naruto tanked attacks from Gaara in this form.

He would still scale to Naruto. His Chidori still injured him. And he took some of Lee's attacks in the preliminary exams.

Base Gaara with sand fought Rock Lee and his sand armor took hits from gates Lee but his transformed state that you say is stronger then normal Gaara gets his but kicked by NARUTO! The same naruto that Lee with weights on recked.

Gaara transformed state is stronger physically and more durable then normal Garra without sand but he never use City block level sand attacks on naruto like he did kimimaru and if naruto beat the hell out of this Gaara as you say. Lee would have destroyed normal Gaara and transformed Gaara with his weights on.

Just because he lost to Naruto doesn't mean his transformed state is weaker. And they had a one month break to train which he did with Ebisu and Jiraiya. So it's not the same Naruto.

Transformed Gaara is very obviously stronger than Base Gaara. Because he didn't swarm everywhere with massive amounts of sand doesn't really matter. His AP is higher than his base state. Lee couldn't even get past Gaara's shield with his weights on. When he removed them, he started beating Gaara but Gaara was tanking his attacks. He couldn't make Gaara bleed but Sasuke did so with his Chidori. The same Chidori didn't really work on Transformed Gaara. And Naruto beat him and tanked his attacks. I don't know how you believe that Base Gaara is stronger than his transformed state.

I have to sleep now so I'll come back tomorrow.

There is no way in the world in one month naruto reached lee's level. He even said all he really learned how to do was summon a toad. Get the seal of of his stomach and learn how to bring forth the nine tails chakra. Naruto's training had nothing to do with increaseing his physical stats so it is pretty much the same naruto.

Also Gaara's AP without sand is unknown, with sand and using a large amount he is City block level. Just because he transforms dose not mean his AP with small sand attacks are City block level.

I believe normal Gaara is harder to fight as he has the sand that keeps coming up to protect him while transformed state Gaara doesn't and suffers from emotional distress.

Um, Naruto beat Neji. The same Neji that's stronger than Lee. This just means that Neji should be City Block and Naruto should have City Block level durability since he took attacks from Neji. He trained his chakra control too which makes people stronger. Regardless, this is Shōnen. Characters get stronger as plot demands.

No, his transformation is stronger. Unless there would be no need for Kishimoto to make him transform.

What you believe is not what was shown in the manga. Sasuke was keeping up with Base Gaara and pierced him with Chidori. He has City Block level durability. Sasuke injuring him is enough to warrant an upgrade, I think. When he transformed, Sasuke's Chidori didn't really do anything and he used it twice. He later swatted Sasuke away. Everything points to Transformed Gaara having higher or at least equal AP to Base Gaara. Remember the Attack Potency page. He doesn't need to have higher DC than his base form to be stronger.

We'll just have to wait for a staff member.

The nine tails naruto beat neji so don't bring that up he was getting beat before he used the nine tails chakra.

Also sasuke was using lee's speed he copied so no he did not normal keep up. Guy even stats sasuke is almost as fast as Lee's normal speed (no weights).

When he used an uppercut to finish Neji, was Kurama's chakra cloak surrounding him? Then again, he took hits from Neji who's stronger than Lee. That's already enough for a City Block rating for Naruto's durability. Sasuke pierced Gaara's shield and injured him. This is enough to warrant a City Block rating. How would someone with Building level durability take hits from someone that's supposed to be City Block? Or how would someone with Building level AP injure someone with City Block durability?

If Itachi copies a Town level jutsu and uses it for himself, would you say he shouldn't be Town level? Sasuke trained with Kakashi so there's nothing strange about that. He's noted as one of the fastest characters in the series. Anyway, I'm not addressing speed here.

Also, since you didn't bring up the topic of Base Gaara vs Transformed Gaara, I take it that you've conceded to my point of Transformed Gaara having higher AP?

Gaara's stats while manipulating a small amount of sand (when he fought Sasuke and Naruto, although the fight with Naruto is a weird case and should probably be discussed separately) shouldn't be the same when manipulating large amounts of it.

That being said Gaara's stats as well as a few other Naruto profiles are old and more likely contain false information.So i don't agree with the proposed upgrade.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. We should probably close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back