• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Nipponverse upgrade

So I just found out In Disgaea 5 Baal's grave eternity move's description read as such "The 4th dimension is nothing for a Super Overlord." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIdPFNLAAI The move is at 0:51

So Possible Universal+ Top tiers? Granted this would only scales to Top tier overlords if it's accepted but still And as for trying to find a screne shot of said description? I'm trying to but it's hard since most people on YouTube don't Go over baals stars or moves

Pretty sure trenia should get upgraded from this to Considering She is basically the strongest character in the verse

@Jester

Could you possible get a scan for this description you're talking about?

So which character profiles would scale to Baal?

Pretty much most of the disgaea cast since he's fought all of them at one point or another and lost. Zetta and pram also gets scaling. This actually affects pretty much every top tier in one form or another.

Okay. Do you think that the characters should be upgraded to Low 2-C Reppuzan?

@Antavsima

Personally, I've never played any of these games and everything that I know is through hearsay.

I would like to see some more evidence to support this before we make any changes, especially since Baal doesn't have a profile here.

Given that Baal appears in virtually every game as a bonus boss that isn't necessarily a canon fight, scaling should be taken with a grain of salt.

@reppuzan Well Sadly the only other possible evidince I have is Christo saying some random demon from the carnage dimesion's strenght and speed are beyond this dimension is Circumstantial and ignores the fact universes have been called dimensions before

However In regards to canon While yes Baal appeares in every Disgaea game The fights are referenced somewhat occasionally Example In Disgaea 3 Baal isn't in his normal body this means 1 of two things 1. His normal body was destroyed during his fight with Adell and his soul is possessing this new body Or 2 He was destroyed in a never mentioned off screne fight.

Heck Zetta has 2 fights with Baal

Plus Every Baal fight does have a Cutscene before it Even if it happens in the post game.

Also They all fight prier Who also beat Baal Who originated in her game IIRC.

Sorry if this is necro, but I'm honestly surprised Zenon, Baal and God don't have profiles on here, as those three are definitely high end characters, and exist in the game's lore even if the fights aren't considered canon. Same with Pringer X, who's above the first couple renditions of Baal but maybe not the rest.

Back