• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Need 1 more vote)Immeasurable speed and perception Boundary (Granblue Time Dragon)

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
I'll make this quick and simple.

Boundary and Simulation as defined

As we know Boundary treats all time concurrently (existing all at once)

As shown in these scans even someone who exists across time is but just a part of the Boundary.

Normally this can be treated or accepted as more of a range feat but many people raised some thoughts regarding this.

Firstly initially higher dimension doesn't grant immeasurable speed except in cases such as stated in the FAQ
They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar.
Interestingly there are some interesting things Orologia has done and performed in the simulations.

With that said we go to simulations.

1. Running simulations are fueled by boundary
  2. But once they concluded they are stored as information within Orologia as shown how it has become one with Orologia and needed to be separated and sealed or disposed separately in the Boundary
  3. Now it also mentions that Orologia is running multiple simulations at once using the boundary as well.
  4. As said here, Orologia experiences all those simulations and failed timelines/possibilities/simulations all in an instant. An entire timeline in an instant.
  5. That should at least grant Immeasurable perception.

But the main point of this CRT is immeasurable speed via Boundary and as shown

Boundary treats time as happening all at once like a spatial dimension. In the same way the example of Bulk beings is that all of time is laid out as a spatial area where the protagonist was able to interact with it at any point in time with his daughter (I've watched the movie)

The event in this story tells how
Orologia simulated 576m simulations way back from the past

As Orologia can control where things should be what things should be where and at what time. He simulates the future by changing the world's parameter

Now that is the power within the Real world

But within every simulation she processed she can do more things such as going back to previous moment in time and creating a new simulation before it happened and changing the world parameter so they stray away from that outcome/route

She basically moves back in forth in time but lastly, even if the timeline is a lost cause she can come back to it to see if there is anything worth seeing in the future where the world still falls into ruin

And to further solidify that it is all happening in an instant. Orologia in her/his own perception is basically doing these multiple simulations

Now that we have seen what Orologia is capable of doing + what things the Boundary can grant
And how the boundary affects things.
This immeasurable speed stuff is something that it also grants in a way that it is necessary to defeat Orologia.

It is not some range thing but more or less also related to time and speed making it a full blown immeasurable speed feat to have access or while using the boundary whether that is perception or speed. (At the very least it would grant perception to user while Only Orologia would be true immeasurable speed in the way that she acts/move also noting that she is also Omnipresent in time thus to completely attack her you need range but at the same time we are also shown she is capable of perceiving timelines all at once and go back and forth with it using the boundary. So she indeed also is capable of acting and thinking in such speed and not just because of her nature as Temporally Omnipresent.

Now who gets affected by these?
Captain
The Eternal crew who has access to Boundary (Only while they are in their Boundary Form)
The Six dragons or wedges in the same level as Orologia (I will be making one specifically for Nectar/Kamizumi)

Now do note in terms of scaling it will only affect those who fought their true forms and not their avatar forms they use in Sky-Realm.

So far only Orologia manifested her true form to be defeated and killed to reset his/her personality so although the Six Dragons or Nectar/Kamizumi have fought other people. These people wouldn't scale for reasons mentioned above.

So total 4 profiles with another one I will be making.

There is one Character that will be scaling with Captain in the main story event called Legion Void but since the continuum means this route has diverged far from the intended future with all the events. It will be a standalone timeline now which cannot be used to scale future characters and thus only direct present interaction would scale with it and not those he fought in the future

Another supporting evidence
Captain while tapping in the Boundary was able to scour the entirety of the multiverse's history to find Skymap to open a path to Estalucia

this was done by Captain alone using the boundary unlike Shitori who has to use the Primal beast of Fated Connection to find connection and Ebisu the primal beast capable of moving from 1 timeline to another

Another Supporting Evidence is Phoenix. Phoenix can reach anywhere in an instant with her speed alone whether it is an alternate dimension, a higher dimension, and through multiple time points such as the end of Home Sweet Moon event, The end of And You.. event and even appeared in front of Lucilius in a space between dimension on which in the JP txt she punched through her trajectory which resulted to a wormhole where she returned to regular space

Last edited:
Not reading allat( jkn I agree)
Screenshot_2022-09-s07_185036.png

Immeasurable speed is moving through time physically through sheer speed, nothing here suggest that.
Running simulations for an entire timeline in an instant is still just infinite speed, the rest is time manipulation.

Immeasurable speed is moving through time physically through sheer speed, nothing here suggest that.
Running simulations for an entire timeline in an instant is still just infinite speed, the rest is time manipulation.
Yes and as the boundary treats it.it considers the entirety of every timeline/simulation as all happening at once and this qualifies for treating it like a spatial realm where one can move and interact at all the moments within it as done by Orologia.

Evidently you argue that perceiving the entirety of a timeline happening instantly as infinite speed but that isn't the case.
As infinite speed perceives time as frozen not as it happened already.

Immeasurable perceives it as if he perceives past, present and future happening all at once not as something linear or frozen in time.

And you argues it is time manipulation how Orologia moves through time and its just time manipulation which my answer is that Orologia uses herself as an Axis to connect and move around the boundary as he go through those simulations fueled by it.
Her reversing time isn't reversing what transpire but rather moving through a set point and starting again at that point and she has done this by moving through the set point of future or setpoint of past just to try and simulate as many instances as possible to find a route to which the Original Timeline did not perish or go into ruin.

Please go and evaluate it closer with those information in mind
And remember she started simulating at the future set the moves back and forth from there while still in the antiquity of time before the astral war or astral invasion happened which is at least will happen 2000 years into the future in the original timeline

Yes and as the boundary treats it.it considers the entirety of every timeline/simulation as all happening at once and this qualifies for treating it like a spatial realm where one can move and interact at all the moments within it as done by Orologia.

Evidently you argue that perceiving the entirety of a timeline happening instantly as infinite speed but that isn't the case.
As infinite speed perceives time as frozen not as it happened already.
It says it happens and a little time passes in the real world.
Immeasurable perceives it as if he perceives past, present and future happening all at once not as something linear or frozen in time.
Did you edit your OP? Some things are missing now, I tried looking at it again
And you argues it is time manipulation how Orologia moves through time and its just time manipulation which my answer is that Orologia uses herself as an Axis to connect and move around the boundary as he go through those simulations fueled by it.

This says she rewinds time e.t.c. and not move through it.
Her reversing time isn't reversing what transpire but rather moving through a set point and starting again at that point and she has done this by moving through the set point of future or setpoint of past just to try and simulate as many instances as possible to find a route to which the Original Timeline did not perish or go into ruin.
Sorry but I will need scans for this, cause so far rewind time means just that.
And remember she started simulating at the future set the moves back and forth from there while still in the antiquity of time before the astral war or astral invasion happened which is at least will happen 2000 years into the future in the original timeline
I still have not seen the scans of her moving through time.

Did you edit your OP? Some things are missing now, I tried looking at it again
I combined multiple scans into one arguing the same point since the post only allows 5 Media posts so other linked files can be shown easily without needing to click.
Although the first 2 albums still didn't show as media so its likely withing those 2 albums
It says it happens and a little time passes in the real world.
Yes even if time still passes the fact that an entire timeline till its completion even considering how One Simulation even Recreated the entire Sky-realm and she is still able to simulate it despite it already triggering World Ruin
The first 20 seconds explain it here

This says she rewinds time e.t.c. and not move through it.
Yes
but that is for a retry in their fight not for moving far back to an older setpoint where she would also correct Shinsha's Fate and Nectar's fate so they wouldn't encounter in such a way and also save them as they can become a big threat
She did do all these as well as shown with the Original Nectar experiencing all the possibilities that happened in Shinsha from the simulations so they indeed happened and weren't reversed nor rewinded in traditional manner

Now I understand you might be tempted to point semantics but it's pretty much the same whether you reverse something 2000 years or time travel back 2000 years to change something but what makes them different is how it affects the present/future. (like in the case of Dragon Ball they reverse time to not create branches since time traveling results in branches that will become distinct from the main one)
but I will explain why her going back in time isn't a reversal in a way that would mean this present/future will cease to exist or get changed as I will explain below
Sorry but I will need scans for this, cause so far rewind time means just that.

I still have not seen the scans of her moving through time.
There was a rewind yes

Although in this scenario Orologia terminated the simulations already and she implies that she can return and simulate this scenario to check more routes
and this is confirmed as the Same Seofon appeared at the end of the event after all failed possibilities including his were sealed in the boundary

Furthermore, although she mentions rewinding, these simulations after termination are still stored inside her which is the main crux of the event where these Failed and Terminated Simulations attempted to take over her. If she is simply rewinding these failed timelines wouldn't exist and only 1 timeline/simulation would exist.
yet there wasn't a single one but a lot as explained by the Six Dragons
(in a way you can consider this as making use of Branching Timelines because the Verse functions under a branching timeline where every decision branches so Time travel wouldn't fix anything and would only branch it to another timeline which includes reversing time)
GAnAXDU.png
ehxPxpu.png
gXA85In.png

and as shown in the Event Title Orologia has around 576 million of these stored
ToX4zme.png

Lastly, it is also mentioned that she also doesn't just rewind but also restart
Description_and_you2_2.png

and as also shown in the event Orologia mentions
Critical Junction point where She can resume simulations at
450px-And_you_-_Seeds_of_Redemption.png

450px-And_you_-_A_Tale_of_Kindled_Bonds.png

450px-And_you_-_Old_Bond.png

If there is still not sufficient then

Here Orologia explains how she dictates the time flow's direction whether it is forward or backward
and Lu Woh an equivalent Wedge who handles Life says that they can go against the natural flow of things in the wedges they govern
to further explain this
That gives her the right to move time forward and backward at ease or in whatever direction she defines It as
furthermore, here she explained how in the Real world things that have already transpired in the simulations haven't happened yet and the world is still in antiquity
Astral War happened 500 years from the start of the game
Fate.
The seemingly eternal conflict between
skydwellers and primal beasts has begun
to fade into the background of history.

It gives rise to a devoted friendship
nurtured deep in the forest of a rustic island.

Curse.
But the past will never die.
One young man who bears that friendship
is about to face a destiny birthed 500 years ago.
Ranger Sign Bravo Event Introduction

Astral Invasion happened 2000 years from the start of the game
Lucifer: Forgive me for not noticing your feelings of inferiority earlier.

Sandalphon: Stop it! Don't think I believe this farce for even a second!

Sandalphon: But it's too late to make amends now! Hate me! Destroy me! Punish me! If you forgive me, my last 2000 years will have been for naught...

Lucifer: I am no less guilty, and so I deserve equal punishment.

Lucifer: Take solace in my core, Sandalphon.

Sandalphon: Lucifer—
What makes the Sky Blue Ending 3

There's no scene where Orologia says "She's gonna travel through time at this very moment" or something like that.
But she did travel to the future and then reverse it going back to another set point in time to restart and create a new simulation while the failed one still exist

And as I also mentioned quite a lot of times. Orologia is already Temporally Omnipresent her moving is moving through time as she is time, causality and time flow itself.

bump
would need this concluded so i can proceed with MFTL downgrade cause of the expansion of relativity in the verse + anyone going beyond the speed of light can travel across time as shown by Phoenix travelling between points of time and leaving a trail of fire to show itself before travelling alternate timelines and locked dimension and Estalucia

bump
would need this concluded so i can proceed with MFTL downgrade cause of the expansion of relativity in the verse + anyone going beyond the speed of light can travel across time as shown by Phoenix travelling between points of time and leaving a trail of fire to show itself before travelling alternate timelines and locked dimension and Estalucia
Travel speed bruh

Back