• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible King Vegeta Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
maybe im misunderstanding wrong but Why is King Vegeta 5-B? , his stated to be the most powerful saiyan at the time besides Vegeta..but that shouldn't mean his 5-B, the gap between him and Vegeta could be huge for all we know.

Wouldn't it be better to either rate him as

At least Low 5-B (He was considered the most powerful Saiyan besides Vegeta during his reign and should be vastly above the likes of Nappa and Bardock)

Didn't he destroy 3 planets with a wave of his hand?

from what i can tell. so far that ive seen.. he should be low 5-B normally and 5-B as a great ape...

Ah, sorry I thought you were talking about non canon.

10,000 being baseline is not a fact.

First of all, the legitimacy of the guidebook it comes from is disputed. Several users in other communities have identified stuff that indicates the guidebook was created by fans.

Second, a more reliable version of the calc that is linked on Piccolo's profile puts his moonbust at 37 zettatons. This would easily bump several characters to Planet-level, and the calc is listed in the OBD's energy scale, which means it is reliable.

Overall, King Vegeta shouldn't be downgraded, but i thought i should correct that.

I know King vegeta is no longer going to be downgraded to small planet level but he should have his profile adjusted to Stronger than Nappa

I would personally be fine with somebody adding that mention to his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back