• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A possible upgrade for Kessler. Basically just adding a seperate key for his prime state, due to both Cole and himself stating that he could've defeated The Beast in the prime of his power in the early days of it's awakening. As Kessler was likely much more powerful then than he was in InFAMOUS 1 (due to needing to stop for breath due to exhausting himself).

Basically, Kessler's profile would look like this:

Tier: At least High 6-C, likely higher | Likely High 6-A

Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level+, likely higher (Kessler's abilities as a Conduit were much stronger than Cole's abilities, given that Kessler developed his abilities with Ray Sphere technology for many years) | Likely Multi-Continent level+ (Stated to have the power to defeat The Beast in the early days of it's awakening, at a time it could easily split the moon with a single blast. Stated by both Cole and himself that he could've stopped The Beast if he chose to fight it)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can casually dodge Cole's lightning bolts) | At least Relativistic+, likely higher (Stated to be able to engage The Beast in combat, and was able to evade it for years)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Physically overpowered Cole in their struggle). Class G with Magnetism/Telekinesis (Comparable or superior to his past self) | At least Class G. Higher with Magnetism/Telekinesis

Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class+, likely higher (Can create earthquakes with a punch, contended with his younger self) | Likely Multi-Continent Class+

Durability:
At least Large Island level+, likely higher | Likely Multi-Continent level+

Range:
Several Kilometers with powers | Likely Planetary

Key: Current Timeline / InFAMOUS 1 | Future Timeline / Prime

Let me know if you think this is acceptible.

Absolutely not

We have absolutely zero reason to believe Kessler is on par with the Beast when it was strong enough to destroy the Moon, it mentions "In his Early days" where the Beast just appeared, we have zero idea he was actually on par with it

Also, there's zero reason to believe Kessler truely did get that much weaker

BTW where is High 6A+ coming from?

From the universal calc for moon spliting that can be used for virtually any similar feats.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:WeeklyBattles/Lina_Shields:_Splitting_the_Moo

"While this is a feat that was originally done by the Power Puff Girls, this can be generally applied to feats of the same magnitude in pretty much any verse."

Also, in the very same scene where Cole says that Kessler could've used his powers to stop it, you can see the moon was already destroyed in the top right monitor.

Kessler-And-His-Family.png

Can't believe I missed this, but I feel like I should address it's arguments.

Take it from Kessler's perspective, he has powers, he could try to fight, lest from his perception. Doesn't mean he'd win in any way. He definitely doesn't know he'd have to reduce The Beast to Quantic Particals to win.

And the point of the scene isn't to say Kessler is as strong as him, it's "I could have tried to fight but I ran", he was a coward and he was trying to make sure Cole could do his job and kill them properly when his time came.

Back