• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Jak and Daxter Revisions?

If you can find some useful feats that are possible to calculate, you can ask the calc group members that I mentioned earlier to handle it.

I don't recall him being able to dodge those electric attacks against Rajan, just aimdodge really. He can outrun bullets in that Sly 4 western level though. Sly can also survive being stepped on by giant Carmelita in Sly 3. I think she can cause miniature quakes too with her steps.

Massively Hypersonic Jak does seem about right honestly. With that drive to the core thingi and in Lost Frontier he can amp his speed up to the point electricity doesn't look so fast.

My apologies, but you really need to start to try following my instructions if you want something to happen.

Absaddie said:
I don't recall him being able to dodge those electric attacks against Rajan, just aimdodge really. He can outrun bullets in that Sly 4 western level though. Sly can also survive being stepped on by giant Carmelita in Sly 3. I think she can cause miniature quakes too with her steps.
Outrunning bullets is what level? (I think they do vary around Subsonic or Transonic and even Supersonic speeds counting Winchester rifles seeing it's a Western level and Delorian time traveling in Sly 4 is involved.) I could have sworn he has reacted to faster things then that even if it's was not electricity/laser that time it would put him at Supersonic. If he somehow can't reach Supersonic then Subsonic+ or the very least Transonic feels almost somewhat right though I'm fairly certain he's faster then just Subsonic and has reached a couple sound ratings before.

Also if you think about it, Sly's ancestor uses a gun that shoots so fast it pretty much reaches its destination instantly (as in you can't see it even leaving the gun), while you can see the gunfire of enemies, probably making it much faster and more potent than their own firearms.

Absaddie said:
Also if you think about it, Sly's ancestor uses a gun that shoots so fast it pretty much reaches its destination instantly (as in you can't see it even leaving the gun), while you can see the gunfire of enemies, probably making it much faster and more potent than their own firearms.
Awesome that's actually impressive can't wait for this to be a thing. :D

Absaddie said:
Supersonic, to my memory those guns looked to be revolvers, at least I recall.
Revolvers eh? Question... This now WAY out of context of gaming based characters but I'll only be doing this once don't know if you will recognize the character, How fast would reflecting and dodging this type of gun be?:

https://youtu.be/Q7H6rjEi8Mo?t=680

The red characters page was listed as Transonic.

Absaddie said:
Idk, probably speed of sound?
Speed of sound is Supersonic? Because when you mentioned Revolvers and western level this scene came to mind, like I said the red grasshopper as the character is called in English only had a rating of "Transonic."

Absaddie said:
You could probably compare Sly's ancestor throwing his iron ball and chain to the speed of the enemy's gunfire to get some KE out of it.
Oh I'm no mathematician to any degree I am just saying. Really can't wait to see his profile revised as well one day.

Absaddie said:
Yeah I thought that's what supersonic was, supersonic speeds, mach speeds, all speed of sound no?
Yeah but The Red Grasshoppers speed is only labeled Transonic via the gun that had been shot at him... Might need to question Bob about this.

Anyways yeah I hope both Jak, Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper verses get updated one day.

No, that should be fine, but if one of them commits to calculating it, you should inform the others about it.

Sly can take hits from El Jefe's sword when imbued with lightning (which he calls upon from the sky, doesn't scale to speed though it's one frame) so Sly could survive lightning tier electricity.

Another thing for FTL R&C would be Ratchet being able to move in comparable speed to the EMP blast that his partner bots use in Deadlocked (an electromagnetic pulse, which moves at the speed of light).

I would say Possibly Multi-Contentental would be best and the safest bet.

Speed wise, it would be best to get a calc for the metal head lasers that Jak can easily dodge, it looks to be FTL based on how fast it's moving compared to Jak but at minimum it's relativistic

The Tyrrhanoid lasers can be reflected by the reflector made specifically to reflect lasers too. There's tons of laser feats, Clank could also react in space to things being shot at Ratchet's ship mid space flight with a turret or shoot at things while Ratchet's ship is flying (in Aphelion, a far superior spaceship to the ones Ratchet had before), so he wasn't inside any cockpit or whatever is used to not scale pilots reactions.

Also Aphelion survived inside a black hole and fought a boss inside that black hole but I don't know how that works, they used it as a transportation somehow but R&C clearly aluded to it being a dangerous idea.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. Please send me a message if you need my help later.

Back