• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible feat that will upgrade the low low street level characters of Marvel and Vibranium

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not sure if we can use this but Sam Wilson survived a Bomb that would've destroyed all of new york (Which Sam Wilson Barely survived). Now hear me out cause obvousily it would be a outliner if he did survive a city level explosion. The city level explosion was reduced in size by the Vibranium in his wing to what it was calculated to (this was mentioned by the people in the story)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Antoniofer/One_Hero_die..._almost_(Marvel_Comics)

We should probably divide the yield by two. Although the vibranium wing did reduced some of the explosion, the explosion is still around him. So we'll assume the wing deflected half the blast. And we also have to multiple the yield by 0.68 (surface area of a human being)

I think that we have to consider this as a plot-induced stupidity outlier.

The bomb would've destroyed New York the Vibranium in Flacons wings absorbed majority of the explosion

Well, vibranius has withstood far more powerful impacts than that. Caotain America's shield is made of a mixture of that and adamantium.

Captain America shield is a mix, but what attacks has pure raw Vibranium withstood that's more powerful then a city level attack?

Well, U.S. Agent's shield is entirely made from it, and I think that he must have blocked blows from some powerhouses. In any case, we do not know enough to set a definitive tier to it, especially as it is not hard in the same sense as adamantium is. Rather it simply absorbs kinetic energy.

Well the powerhouse are characters with planet level or above ratings not bombs (your right about Vibranium not being as strong as adamantium)

No, it depends on how thick it is and from story to story. Iron Fist was able to repeatedly punch right through Black Panther's protective suit, for example.

I know that Iron fist was able to destroy it, but Iron fist should've one shoted him with the iron fist. Flacons wings aren't even that thick and from story story You get reminded that Vibranium steals ke.

The only other time I can think of when large amounts of Vibranium absorbed something was when a couple Tons of thick Vibranium absorbed a small island level blast from a bomb

http://***************.to/Comic/Iron-Man-1968/Issue-121?id=19328

The explosion itself should probably be seen as an outlier, or as the writer overestimating a vibranium suit that did not even cover the Falcon's face.

As for vibranium, I do not think that we can set a definitive tier to it.

I don't think the writers overestimated Vibranium, but it probably is a outliner for falcon surviving the explosion

The writer did not overestimate vibranium itself, but it did not protect the Falcon's entire body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back