• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"KE can be found using speed when the kinetic energy displayed is directly shown to be as a result of speed, or at least heavily implied to be so. Examples would be: A meteor crashing into the ground, as well as a Kaiju moving at full speed."

When Flash blasts through Parademons with his momentum, dunno if this applies or not. Speed indeed is the direct cause of the KE displayed, and we do not have any exact value for Parademons' durability. IIRC we can get KE when the character rams into something. And we are certain that he is Sub-Relativistic when doing so due to Wonder Woman and Aquaman being completely frozen. (we don't know if they are lightspeed when ramming into them, so we can't use lightspeed)

Using the low-end of Sub-Relativistic (8810.2 m/s) and assuming Barry (who looks quite teenage) weighs around 70 kilograms, we get low-end Building level. Possible upgrade?

Btw, Flash also dodged plasma beams.

I agree with Matt to disagree. This is literally one text from a random file in the after credits of Suicide Squad.

We don't even have the full text. For all we know, it could've said something like: A fraction of the speed of light.

It's literally one random word out of context. And I also disagree with the AP upgrade as that is blatant calc stacking.

CW Flash being FTL actually has an argument behind it. Since Heat Vision has statements that imply it is Lightspeed.

Blatant calc stacking? I explained above, but in case you missed it:

"KE can be found using speed when the kinetic energy displayed is directly shown to be as a result of speed, or at least heavily implied to be so. Examples would be: A meteor crashing into the ground, as well as a Kaiju moving at full speed."

When Flash blasts through Parademons with his momentum, dunno if this applies or not. Speed indeed is the direct cause of the KE displayed, and we do not have any exact value for Parademons' durability. IIRC we can get KE when the character rams into something. And we are certain that he is Sub-Relativistic when doing so due to Wonder Woman and Aquaman being completely frozen. (we don't know if they are lightspeed when ramming into them, so we can't use lightspeed)

And I have always supported CW Flash being lightspeed, it's just that I think it's a bit of a stretch since most people on this wiki disagree. Like me thinking Cap being MCB level but rarely bringing it up.

I believe the file on flash states he perceives the speed of light, not that he can run at light speed. I do know the bvs companion guide does confirm that heat vision is light. We used the companion guide to confirm that superman can react as fast as he can fly. Also, I'm curious if anyone is going to calculate Barry running while pushing the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back