• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Broly Upgrade

I wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger.

That said, I don't understand why he would use KE? Hmmm looks like I need help with this calc, but we know its at least Planet level+ due to reaching the planet's moon as well.

That Broly was in the Bio State, which was mentioned and showed to be much weaker than his appearance in the previous movies.

So, is somebody willing to slightly change his profile?

We probably need to adjust the footnote as well. What do you think that it should say?

I thought this was concluded, but seeing how it isn't...

@Marvel Where does "At least 4-B, possibly 4-A" come from?

@Ant, uh there is a slight problem with that, as the thread, for the most part, has completely debunked the footnote. Considering how there is now 1 statement (Cell only destroying the solar system) against the statement of Broly being able to potentially destroy the North Galaxy and the feat of destroying the South Galaxy. Essentially, we would have to change the footnote into "Outlier because SPC is 4-B" but that too, will be debated as Broly actually has the feat but Cell doesn't.

SomebodyData each movies have their own continuity and are based from the Anime continuity, which is not the manga continuity. Let me make some examples:

Anime Continuity King Vegeta [Power level 10.000] busted several planet at once, which is a Large Planet level feat.

Anime Continuity Vegeta [Power level 18.000] seems to have performed a probable Dwarf Star level feat.

So the characters comparable or stronger than Anime Vegeta, which are Angila, Dr. Wheelo, Salza, Turles and Slug can be possibly upgraded to High 5-A.

Broly perfomed a 4-A feat, which confirms that in that continuity Cell is 4-A [Him saying that he will destroy the solar system was made to adapt the manga and Anime Semi-Imperfect Cell explosion covered a massive distance].

Bio Broly is at least 4-B, possibly 4-A via power-scaling in which he is a lot weaker to this degree than Normal Broly.

Well, it depends on if any staff member is willing to handle it.

The Broly thing is the only thing I'll be changing for the moment, someone should probably make a blog containing all these toeiverse feats so we can probably scale them

And yes, assembling feats for the DB movie continuity would probably be helpful.

Reppuzan said:
@Vastolor

1) Was a timeframe given? If he did it over time that wouldn't really qualify.

2) Even if he did destroy a galaxy in its entirety, it would be an outlier since Goku and Co. would have been splattered due to the power difference otherwise.
I think it's just plot induced stupidity or the fact it's non canon

Back