• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't the AVA characters have a key of there tier in the computer?, similar to the logic of White Face and how it is Low 2-C Possibly 2-C In-Game but 11-A in the Real World. Any thoughts?

Well the reason White Face is listed in Tier 2 is because it was able to create multiple universes or timelines within in the game. The best feat in the AVA series is when TCO and TDL destroy the computer but there's no way to quantify how powerful that feat is. You could say the feat is universal but the only reason the computer was destroyed was because the "My Computer" icon was destroyed which probably corrupted all the data in the computer and destroyed it.

The other feats caused by the characters in the AVA series can't be quantified because it's just characters wrecking the computer which can't be quantified due to the material in the computer not having a set durability. So the best feat the AVA characters can be listed for so far is just at 10-C

Modnar Resu said:
Well the reason White Face is listed in Tier 2 is because it was able to create multiple universes or timelines within in the game. The best feat in the AVA series is when TCO and TDL destroy the computer but there's no way to quantify how powerful that feat is. You could say the feat is universal but the only reason the computer was destroyed was because the "My Computer" icon was destroyed which probably corrupted all the data in the computer and destroyed it.
The other feats caused by the characters in the AVA series can't be quantified because it's just characters wrecking the computer which can't be quantified due to the material in the computer not having a set durability. So the best feat the AVA characters can be listed for so far is just at 10-C
What about a Calc?, if its possible atleast.

Hes a data being, apparently. Data beings are 10-C.

Also, I DID remember once that when they used to be on the FC/OC Battles wiki, they were 3-A.

hm, I guess that makes sense? As for the 3-A thing, I dunno I wasn't there for it so I can't really comment on it. My guess is cuz AvA tends to treat other computers/software/whatever as alternate universes and TCO was strong enough to physically tear through the barrier between PC's without the use of a cable like what TSC did in AvA 4

Psychomaster35 said:
Hes a data being, apparently. Data beings are 10-C.
Also, I DID remember once that when they used to be on the FC/OC Battles wiki, they were 3-A.
interesting.

For example, ViraBot was High 8-C via slicing up windows, and The Chosen One and Animator were 3-A scaling from the Chosen One crashing the entire computer from his clash with the Dark Lord.

yeah that too. However if the software is considered a universe in terms of scaling, wouldn't that mean that anybody outside the computer would be on a high outerversal level?

I should clarify btw that I am in favor of 11-A or 10-C cuz I guess data is still technically interacting with the real world, but if any of the software is anything higher than 10-C, that should mean that Alan (along with everybody else in the world) is 1-A or at least 2-C

FRIMI said:
I should clarify btw that I am in favor of 11-A or 10-C cuz I guess data is still technically interacting with the real world, but if any of the software is anything higher than 10-C, that should mean that Alan (along with everybody else in the world) is 1-A or at least 2-C
Wouldn't transcending a universe by High 3-A? or am I mistaken.

I say that because it's not just the universe. The way it's portrayed, every software setting such as a phone or PC is a separate universe as of the post-vira bot AvA episode, which means that Alan should transcend the multiverse

FRIMI said:
I say that because it's not just the universe. The way it's portrayed, every software setting such as a phone or PC is a separate universe as of the post-vira bot AvA episode, which means that Alan should transcend the multiverse
Noted

Back