• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. While I’m not good with math, High 1-B seems very inconsistent like Phoenks said. From the looks of it, they don’t even physically scale to the Tier 1 rating, this was all to make a portal out of the math world. Like, SC and KO both got knocked away, with the latter getting knocked out for a short time by a 3-B feat. Looking at the math video, if you slow down the part where SC is getting smacked by EI’s staff, he doesn’t get directly hit once. Even the final blow, SC created a small construct via math to block the blow before getting pushed away by the staff. If any of this gets applied, it should only apply to SC’s math manipulation.

I’m feeling SC should be downgraded back to 3-B with High 3-A math manipulation

I disagree. While I’m not good with math, High 1-B seems very inconsistent like Phoenks said. From the looks of it, they don’t even physically scale to the Tier 1 rating, this was all to make a portal out of the math world. Like, SC and KO both got knocked away, with the latter getting knocked out for a short time by a 3-B feat. Looking at the math video, if you slow down the part where SC is getting smacked by EI’s staff, he doesn’t get directly hit once. Even the final blow, SC created a small construct via math to block the blow before getting pushed away by the staff. If any of this gets applied, it should only apply to SC’s math manipulation.

wouldnt it still be with 3-B or High 3A and High 1-B via Math Manip

They do scale physically to it, as it’s High 3-A scale is applied to everyone in the verse and it’s quite blatant. They requiring to create a portal by accumulating infinite dimensional spheres to exit the math dimension wouldn’t be meaningless… You can’t create a 3-D portal to exit an infinite-D dimension. You’re feel free to make a CRT if you think Animator vs. Math should be an outlier or TSC shouldn’t physically scale to it.

They do scale physically to it, as it’s High 3-A scale is applied to everyone in the verse and it’s quite blatant.
Your reasoning doesn’t make sense. It wouldn’t apply to everyone if they didn’t scale to it. He blocked a High 3-A attack (with math) and still got flung away. He’s not even capable of directly opposing said force, so why should he physically scale to it?

They requiring to create a portal by accumulating infinite dimensional spheres to exit the math dimension wouldn’t be meaningless… You can’t create a 3-D portal to exit an infinite-D dimension.
At the very least, I see High 1-B range via portals, and maybe possibly High 1-B math manip assuming they can use it in combat (which they aren’t shown to).

You’re feel free to make a CRT if you think Animator vs. Math should be an outlier or TSC shouldn’t physically scale to it.
There’s no point when there is already a crt on the same thing being discussed. If it gets accepted, then I might, but for now since it’s not yet, we might as well do this here.

Your reasoning doesn’t make sense. It wouldn’t apply to everyone if they didn’t scale to it. He blocked a High 3-A attack (with math) and still got flung away. He’s not even capable of directly opposing said force, so why should he physically scale to it?
It didn't kill them

At the very least, I see High 1-B range via portals, and maybe possibly High 1-B math manip assuming they can use it in combat (which they aren’t shown to).

There’s no point when there is already a crt on the same thing being discussed. If it gets accepted, then I might, but for now since it’s not yet, we might as well do this here.
Talk to Psychomaster about the High 3-A rating because it’s already officially applied to everyone in the verse. Your arguments about them not scaling to those levels are invalid if it’s already approved by the wiki. Wdym he’s not capable of directly opposing said force? It’s evident in the battle that TSC is withstanding and countering Euler Identity’s attacks. Also, I don’t see how your argument about “the latter getting knocked out for a short time by a 3-B fear” is any relevant here, the whole point of this CRT is change the verse’s entire tier and AP, which means the old “3-B rating” isn’t a valid counterargument here. Btw, there is no 3-B rating now anyways. I counted your vote anyways but I doubt anyone would agree with you because most of your arguments contradicts the official profiles.

Looking at the math video, if you slow down the part where SC is getting smacked by EI’s staff, he doesn’t get directly hit once. Even the final blow, SC created a small construct via math to block the blow before getting pushed away by the staff.
Except that failed to block the attack and he got hit straight on, so not a good argument.

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to upgrade to tier 1, so that isn’t relevant here.

Since when did higher dimensions apply to combat? There are many verses with higher dimensions, and it wasn't necessarily used in combat.

Since when did higher dimensions apply to combat? There are many verses with higher dimensions, and it wasn't necessarily used in combat.
This crt upgrades them to flat out High 1-B, including physicals, so this does apply to combat

So reading the current version of tiering system FAQ there is no standard listed for uncountable infinity in 3D space. So what are the equations supporting higher dimensions involvement

Do we actually know that the integral has "infinite mass"? For example, when the normal distribution is integrated from negative infinity to positive infinity the result is not infinite but just 1. I suggest we evaluate the integral to figure out the correct value.

Last edited:
Thanks. Given both major characters were able to enter the shape fine, and that it was created using a point TSC just used to make two lines equivalent to the x and y axis of the complex plane, and that fact we see a cylinder.

Not at the moment I accidentally sent that out early I think that is evidence against the first argument in favor of this upgrade.

The circle being 2 or 3 dimensional would mean a 4D portal or what ever would not fit on it's surface.
Well, yeah and it’s quite blatant there was a 4th dimensional portal generated through the imaginary plane. A 2-D stickman animation is Alan Becker’s animation style tho the animation style shouldn’t affect the tiering.

DT, it's the sum of the volume of all even-dimensional unit spheres, which is equal to e^pi. The formula is accurate to what is shown. We see n n-Spheres manually (every time the e jumps) layered on top of one another.
It's an infinite sum of each separate volume, though. And what we see is not a sum? Like, if you interpret the terms as the volumes, the sum in itself is completely neglected.

U9Aug7H.png

Like, this expression. pi^0/2 evaluates to 1. Gamma from 1 is 1. So we have 1/1 which is 1. Then we have an infinite sum. The sum is (probably) supposed to go over n, but the terms have no n. So it just infinite times sums up 1, which is infinite. The sum part just kinda makes no sense in my eyes.

But as said, I would be fine with possibly High 1-B.

It's an infinite sum of each separate volume, though. And what we see is not a sum? Like, if you interpret the terms as the volumes, the sum in itself is completely neglected.

U9Aug7H.png

Like, this expression. pi^0/2 evaluates to 1. Gamma from 1 is 1. So we have 1/1 which is 1. Then we have an infinite sum. The sum is (probably) supposed to go over n, but the terms have no n. So it just infinite times sums up 1, which is infinite. The sum part just kinda makes no sense in my eyes.

the 2 in the n refers to even numbers(that is why it is a circle,and every time Euler jumps it starts to rise in 2,and not in one)

U9Aug7H.png

Then I’m moving u to the agree section if u don’t mind

U9Aug7H.png

Did you read any of what I actually said? I mean, you quoted me, so I assume you did, but it reads as if you didn't, so I'll repeat myself. Every time the EI jumps on the "=", it adds a part of the sum, until it reaches infinity. The sum is equal to EI. I even linked to explanations right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back