• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second Coming Blasts People into ZERO

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
In the video Animation vs. Math, The Second Coming creates weaponry capable of reducing mathematical entities to 0 (8:40). He later upgrades this by incorporating infinity into his weapon (9:29).

Due to the mathematical nature of this video and the abilities showcased in it, this should qualify as some form of Statistics Reduction/Power Nullification, or even Existence Erasure since he's literally reducing shit to 0 and in doing so, seemingly erasing them from existence. Also important to note it works against entities that embody a sequence of numbers up to infinity.

I mean, given its mathematical nature and that 0 is meant to represent things nonexistent, I agree this is Existence Erasure.

Since this was done through Mathematics Manipulation, Euler’s Identity should be able to do this as well.

0 is still very much an existing value though. It's not non existing
I mean, given its mathematical nature and that 0 is meant to represent things nonexistent, I agree this is Existence Erasure.

Since this was done through Mathematics Manipulation, Euler’s Identity should be able to do this as well.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the ability is layered as the big math formulas were resisting it before he later upgraded it with infinity.

Then they turned into a gigantic formula monster thing and were able to resist his Infinity gun still.

But then he upgraded it again using theta, cosine, I, and sin to create an even stronger weapon which managed to reduce both that formula monster and the surrounding environment into zeros.

So that's up to 2 layers of whatever ability is accepted here.

Another thing actually. If this isn't existence erasure (which honestly I think it should be), then it would also need to be transmutation because they are literally turned into zeros.

But I am seeing EE as the more realistic scenario.

I think this only feels like Existence Erasure and nothing more, why would it be Statistics Reduction if they aren’t getting any weaker?

I think this only feels like Existence Erasure and nothing more, why would it be Statistics Reduction if they aren’t getting any weaker?
If you reduce my strength from 100 to 0 then it's statistic reduction no? Though if you just want to skip the middle man and just go eith existence erasure then sure.

It would fall under Material Nonexistence that their binary values get reduced to 0, where 1 represents an object that exists and 0 represents an object that doesn’t exist. In fact, we even see those 0’s fade away after they are hit.
But in math 0 doesn't lack the aspect of existence, for {0]=1, and considering how much attention to detail went into this video, I feel like it'd do it a massive disservice to ignore that.
As for the fading away, we see many things throughout the video fade away that aren't 0, like graphs and even these 4s.

We see infinity having more power than finite numbers, so why wouldn't 0 have less power than e^pi?

How would this work in vs matches as a stat reduction?

It also basically power nulls and transmutes the math symbols if treated as not existence erasure.

How would this work in vs matches as a stat reduction?

It also basically power nulls and transmutes the math symbols if treated as not existence erasure.
“Transmute math symbols" Typical English undergrad argument smh
It's existence erasure, definitely is

Last edited:
Given that the context is that the clones just flat out vanish upon contact, EE is good enough.

I am no mathematician, but isn’t it an extremely limited one, due to it working only on e^i(pi)? Cause that’s what I thought was implied: the Function of it (As in f(e^i(pi)) was equal to 0. So he can’t EE everything, he was cancelling it into 0. Like in their sword fight before -1 sword and +1 sword were making 0 when clashing.

I mean, I can agree that he can figure out quickly how to change the equation to something else, but… I am not sure if it can be called EE per say.

I am no mathematician, but isn’t it an extremely limited one, due to it working only on e^i(pi)? Cause that’s what I thought was implied: the Function of it (As in f(e^i(pi)) was equal to 0. So he can’t EE everything, he was cancelling it into 0. Like in their sword fight before -1 sword and +1 sword were making 0 when clashing.

I mean, I can agree that he can figure out quickly how to change the equation to something else, but… I am not sure if it can be called EE per say.
It doesn't only work on Euler's identity as blatantly shown when he upgrades it and it begins working on equations that embody a sequence of infinite numbers. Also, there was even a point where he was turning the ground itself into zeros with the huge one.

So I disagree that it's limited. It simply became layered with additional math.

It doesn't only work on Euler's identity as blatantly shown when he upgrades it and it begins working on equations that embody a sequence of infinite numbers. Also, there was even a point where he was turning the ground itself into zeros with the huge one.

So I disagree that it's limited.
I can’t argue with the ground argument, but do you mean integral-staff? Cause the rest of equations are equivalent to one another.

As for the integral, it goes from 0 to infinity, while function of cos and isin (probably makes tan) goes from positive to negative infinities (according to Google) and said integral simply can’t handle it.

Although I am way over my head here, ngl.

Actually, I might take it back. Orange uses 9*tan(pi) and tan(pi) is 0. So he doesn’t use function for a formula, he just basically multiplies Euler’s identity by 0. Which he can do to anyone which is EE.

And that means that later he upgrades it to work on higher infinities I suppose.

I was wrong.

It's already been 2 days and enough staff have applied their input, so this should be fine to apply now.

Back