• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible (and very massive) Roll.EXE upgrade?

according to Roll.EXEs page she has saved MegaMan.EXE who IICR was captured or the like.

If MegaMan.EXE needed saving while held captive and he's 3-A, how the hell does a 4-B character suffice?! Point is, if he couldn't save himself but Roll could, then Roll.EXE should be massively upgraded. I dunno if she is 3-A, but I think that should should be ranked at "at least 3-B+/at least Multi-Galaxy Level+" rather than 4-B, scaling Roll to Hub in the same sense that SSGSS Goku is scaled to Beerus

Also she helped take down Nebula Grey, which would logically be at least 3-B

MegaMan.EXE's power just seems to fluctuate based on how serious he is.

When slightly annoyed, he took on Geo without too many complications. On the same note, he's also been captured on multiple occasions and beaten into exhaustion by Navis he stomps later when he gets serious.

His 3-A rating comes from the fights where he knows he has to give it his all (i.e. Serenade, Bass, Alpha) where he utterly destroys said Navis who captured him (i.e. CircusMan).

To be blunt, Navis like Roll simply aren't strong to take on the threats that MegaMan.EXE does, so no, she doesn't get the scaling.

Also, while Roll.EXE is certainly weaker than Bass, Serenade and Alpha by a very significant amount, she isn't like, quintillions of times weaker, that just seems too much.

Okayyyyy.

Look, I could understand him holding back 1/10th of his real power in most situations, or even 1/1000th of it when fighting his love interest for fun... but come on, are you REALLY saying that against most opponents he is using 0.000000000000000002766% of his power? Seriously, that's just exaggerating of you ask me when the Plot makes him increase power through transformations and the like, as well as his human DNA along with his bond with Lan Hikari, not through emotions or intent to kill. He usually wins his fights pretty handily regardless.

I'm not saying Roll would be able to beat Gospel or Alpha, honestly the only good guys besides MMEXE who could are ProtoMan.EXE and Colonel.EXE

Once again, PIS. It's an inconsistency caused for the sake of the plot. Some more examples from the series:

1) Lan loses all his chips every game

2) SearchMan telling Mega that the Undernet is too dangerous despite being the king of it.

3) Mega considering his opponents in the Grand Prix a challenge after defeating Gospel, who was powerful enough to fuse the Cyber and the Real World together.

Seriously, it's best to drop this.

I disagree with the way you say this (in that they should all just go to 3-B as it's more sensible IMO) but fine, fair enough

Also is Gospel 2-C for that feat?

Perhaps, but it might be an outlier as all of the bosses after it were restricted to the Cyber World.

I think "At least 4-B, possibly 3-B" could work for Roll.EXE, though I'll ambit that my knowledge of the series starts and stops at Battle network 2 and 3".

One more thing Reppuzan

MegaMan.EXE in Bug Style was 60.4 to 366.6 Quadrillion c. I get that the other characters in the cast can't completely scale since Bug Style MegaMan.EXE is easily the strongest individual besides Hub Form in the series, but in the anime Gospel held its own against and somewhat nearly defeated BSMM.EXE with the combined power of itself, Bass.EXE and ProtoMan.EXE, so they should scale to a certain degree individually and just scaling them to Geo is a bit odd since their combat speed seems more comparable to Hubs at his peak than it is to Stelars, and in canon all three of them are leagues above Stelar feat wise.

Even if they were just 1 quadrillion c they likely would likely still be blitzed but not completely, per se.

Not saying they should fully scale, more partially sorts like how Tien isn't too far behind Piccolo and Dr Gero.

He didn't nearly defeat him at all. As soon as Gospel tried to absorb Mega the latter just hit the reverse switch and did it right back... along with the rest of the Cyber World.

Bass, Serenade, Mega, and ProtoMan are all .EXE top tiers, and it doesn't make sense to others that are far below them down.

Plus, Serenade, Bass, and ProtoMan have ever faced Mega in Bug Style or as Hub, so they really can't scale at all.

Bug Style appears in BN3 and Proto, Bass, Serenade and Alpha appear there, so it might not be outright canon, but it's still a legitimate possibility that they have.

Bug Style hasn't demonstrated the amount of power it has in the anime as it does in the games, which remains the primary canon.

It's a possibility, but I find it highly improbable considering the fact that he could just wave his hand and erase them if that were the case.

Reppuzan said:
Bug Style hasn't demonstrated the amount of power it has in the anime as it does in the games, which remains the primary canon.

It's a possibility, but I find it highly improbable considering the fact that he could just wave his hand and erase them if that were the case.
It actually had a VERY OP use, but it was more in the grand scheme of gameplay than the form itself.

It does explain how he got through Bass.EXEs Dark Aura, however. Though your point still stands I still think they should be more scaled to BSMM.EXE than to Geo as they are ultimately closer to that than to Stelar.

Reppuzan said:
Perhaps, but it might be an outlier as all of the bosses after it were restricted to the Cyber World.
According to page, Nebula Grey affected both the cyber world and the real one, so I dunno about it being an outlier

He did affect the Real World via the SoulNet, but it's not like he twisted space-time or anyhting.

Back