• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Possible Addition?)Kaido having some form of electricity manipulation?

Eminiteable

He/Him
Kaido Electricity Manipulation
based off the attack name and that black lightning strikes appear in the pannel, opening 22 seems to portray the attack as such as well.

The lightning effects appears quite often in the manga, and the names aren't reliable to this type of things.

Regardless of that, the assumption is too big to be considered legit. It could also be Kaido's Conqueror Haki applied to his Divine Thunder instead of actual Electricity Manipulation.

Whenever Conqueror Haki users' clash with each other, it seem causes a rippling or shock wave effect cracking the air. The shockwave produce from it are powerful enough to blow away people standing near them.

Example being this, this and this.

Also, I don't think it was confirmed that Kaido has Conqueror Haki or am I mistaken.

I'd recommend we wait and see if Kaido produces something like this again in a future fight - since it is ambiguous right now.

The anime is hardly consistent even today. Plus, the OPs can't be taken serious. Otherwise we'd have 6-B Monster Point Chopper.

Back