• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is not a crt , im not trying to change profiles , i know the rules
im just collecting feats that seem important for characters in the series
ok obviously spoiler for one piece's wano arc ahead

STRENGTH
all the scabbards when they use advanced aramament haki are able to actually cause kaido pain and even cut him ( as stated by kaido ) in his second most powerful form ( dragon form ) , they are also able to take attacks from him , with characters like kinemon after the fight even while being heavily damaged being able to take attacks from base kaido and only pass out for a little while

luffy , kidd , killer , law and zoro are all able to cause harm to kaido , zoro with ashura of course but also with dragon twister and most likely enma , luffy with his gears and advanced armament haki was able to harm him , kidd was able to harm him with punk vise , killer with his sound attacks is able to harm kaido and cause him some pain , law was able to damage him with injection shot

king and queen
king by himself was able to somewhat contend with marco off screen however we do see at the beginning of the fight that marco is superior one v one ( speed blitzed king and through him through a wall ) , however alongside queen , they are able to temporarily overwhelm marco , although marco was mostly fine after wards he was still clearly pressured by both of them together and believed it was tiring even closer to the beginning of the fight stating '' as i thought , fighting two opponents worth over a billion is quite tiring ''

sanji beat queen
if queen alongside king are able to pressure marco ( not beat him , but still pressure him ) then sanji( with his new germa science stuff ) being able to beat him should also scale to half the strength needed to pressure marco

zoro beat king
all the things i said for sanji and queen apply to this as well , with the added addition of advanced conquerors haki

king was challenging to zoro
the zoro vs king fight is also relative for king
as stated above zoro was able to harm kaido base kaido and even dragon kaido with his attacks , in which zoros durability should scale to his attacks potency , meaning the king harmed someone who should have durability that can take attacks that somewhat harm base and dragon kaido
he only lost after zoro gained the upgrade of advanced conquerors ( which ashura also is , kaido stated that zoro had conquerors after being damaged by ashura ) and even then he was still hard for zoro to beat and required a named technique from him when not in his defense mode

yamato was able to fight kaido
yamato by herself was more of a challenge to a sober hybrid kaido than all of the five worse generation members together and a luffy who just unlocked advanced conquerors haki , she was able to fight him for a period of time and be mostly undamaged , she was able to clash with his thunder bagua and match a bolo breath from his hybrid form

kidd and law together challenged big mom
they were able to take attacks from her , and strength should scale to durability , and with their awakenings they were able to completely overwhelm her with attacks like punk clash , making her transform into her new transformation that I ( with my absolutely infinite creativity ) call bigger mom

kidd and law with their awakenings were able to beat bigger mom
a shock and puncture wille from law and two dammed punks from kidd were able to utterly beat bigger mom and iirc make her pass out , kidds punk conra dio was able to break her arm and laws shock wille was able to damage her making her bleed from the mouth

major bloody spoiler ahead

luffy in gear five and with advanced conquerors haki is able to fight kaido and even overpower him with his ( seemingly strongest ) attack
he is now able to take attacks from a kaido whos haki was stated to be stronger , and is able to fight him evenly , and with gomu gomu no bajrang gun is able to overpower him

kaido is able to fight against gear five luffy
kaido even after luffy got gear five was a hard fight and able to damage him , making him bleed ( this is all in the chapters were they fight which are the newest ones )

ok these are all the really important feats , but we've still got more

DURABILITY

the scabbards were able to take attacks from kaidos dragon form , they should also scale to their strength

the five members of the worse generation were able to take attacks from big mom using hera and base kaidos attacks

queen was able to take attacks in his base a zoan forms from marco

king stated he had durability beyond ancient zoans and even seemingly included kaido in that list , tanked a dragon twister , even without his defense form he can still take attacks from zoro

sanji tanked an attack from queens hybrid form , this was just the durability of the side of his head while he was not focusing

zoro can take attacks from king

yamato can take attacks from hybrid kaido and even a thunder bagua from him

kidd and law can take attacks from bigger mom

luffy in gear five is able to take attacks from hybrid kaido

hybrid kaido can take attacks from gear 5 luffy

INTELLEGENCE

the scabbards are able to cooperate together and make strategies against kaido

yamato was able to quickly think of a solution to kanjuros fire , and froze the bombs so that he couldn't touch them

zoro was able to understand kings ability only after fighting him for a little while

STAMINA

marco even while using his stamina draining flames ( stated by one of the soldiers who was turning into an ice oni ) was able to fight against king and queen for around an hour ( multiple fights happened in between that , like the worse generation fighting kaido , and the fights that queen did when he stopped fighting marco ( he was doing multiple fights , we know he was participating in the fight at the beginning and when him and king temporarily overwhelmed him , he only stopped in the middle ) to see how his virus was doing a.k.a him vs chopper and then him vs pre germa science stuff sanji ) , and even after that he was able to participate in the raid with his stamina reducing flames

king fought against marco with no breaks

kaido can fight against the scabbards , the worse generation members , luffy with advanced conquerors haki , yamato in her hybrid form and now gear five luffy without a break , and i still mostly ok

ABILITIES

these are all the new abilities and transformations that we learned about

the scabbards now all have advanced armament haki

killer has sound attacks

marco now has actual named attacks , including ranged ones like phoenix brand and crane talons

yamato has conquerors haki although we don't know if she has the advancement or even knows how to consciously use the regular stage

zoro has advanced conquerors and armament haki

kaido has advanced observation haki , as stated by himself

luffy has gear five , which means he has awakening abilities to make things around him like rubber , although he cant consciously use it , it affects anything around him , he also has advanced armament and conquerors

big mom now har her bigger mom transformation and hera , her new homie which allows her to combine the abilities of napoleon and prometheus

both kidd and law have awakenings now , kidds awakening allows him to make something else magnetic and control the things that magnetise towards it , laws awakening allows him to make a
room around his sword and damage someone from the inside with shockwaves

thats it , thats all the relevant feats that i can recall now , once again I'm not trying to change the profiles yet , I'm just putting all these feats here for people to use for when the time is right to upgrade the profiles

As you said, this isn't a CRT. So I will move this to general discussions

INTELLEGENCE

the scabbards are able to cooperate together and make strategies against kaido
hmmm
Combat genius i think

yamato was able to quickly think of a solution to kanjuros fire , and froze the bombs so that he couldn't touch them
agree

zoro was able to understand kings ability only after fighting him for a little while
same as scabbards

marco even while using his stamina draining flames ( stated by one of the soldiers who was turning into an ice oni ) was able to fight against king and queen for around an hour ( multiple fights happened in between that , like the worse generation fighting kaido , and the fights that queen did when he stopped fighting marco ( he was doing multiple fights , we know he was participating in the fight at the beginning and when him and king temporarily overwhelmed him , he only stopped in the middle ) to see how his virus was doing a.k.a him vs chopper and then him vs pre germa science stuff sanji ) , and even after that he was able to participate in the raid with his stamina reducing flames
no change for marco i think

king fought against marco with no breaks
no change

kaido can fight against the scabbards , the worse generation members , luffy with advanced conquerors haki , yamato in her hybrid form and now gear five luffy without a break , and i still mostly ok
don't forget he even raised the island of Onigashima while fighting against them
Very high I think

hmmm
Combat genius i think

agree

same as scabbards

no change for marco i think

no change

don't forget he even raised the island of Onigashima while fighting against them
Very high I think
thanks for the clarification of the tiers they would recieve

i believe it is important to mention that yamato is possibly the only other person to make kaido use observation haki , it is clear that he did not use it against the scabbards or the supernovas , however it is far less clear against yamato who he was directly trying to kill , the only other time he did use it if he did against yamato is against gear 4 luffy with advanced conquerors haki , which while he did say this was the first time he had a fight with someone who could go toe to toe with him in a long time ( hinting that he did not use it against yamato ) , at the time he is very drunk , with the same panel having him burp and belch right after and before he said that , so we cant take his words as the exact truth , not to mention he was not having a pitched battle against yamato like he did with the scabbards , the supernova or even luffy before and now , he was directly trying to murder her to the best of his abilities
only something interesting to mention

another thing i believe that is important to mention is that base zoro should be above base kidd ( no awakenings ) , since we know to merely unlock advanced conquerors haki you have to be at a certain level of strength ( as stated by rayleigh ) , zoro being able to awaken it and kidd not being shown to do so hints that base zoro is above base kidd , the same kidd who could tank attacks from big mom and damage her with his attacks
meaning that base zoro should also be able to do it , but better
the characters this affects in a meaningful way are oden , whitebeard , roger , zoro , luffy , yamato as they should all essentially scale above base kidd
with characters like oden , whitebeard and roger likely scaling above even zoro , since they had more time to perfect there advanced conquerors haki as opposed to zoro who just unlocked it
other characters this affects are king , marco and queen ( king scales to zoro , marco scales to king , queen scales to marco )

another thing i believe that is important to mention is that base zoro should be above base kidd ( no awakenings ) , since we know to merely unlock advanced conquerors haki you have to be at a certain level of strength ( as stated by rayleigh ) , zoro being able to awaken it and kidd not being shown to do so hints that base zoro is above base kidd , the same kidd who could tank attacks from big mom and damage her with his attacks
meaning that base zoro should also be able to do it , but better
the characters this affects in a meaningful way are oden , whitebeard , roger , zoro , luffy , yamato as they should all essentially scale above base kidd
with characters like oden , whitebeard and roger likely scaling above even zoro , since they had more time to perfect there advanced conquerors haki as opposed to zoro who just unlocked it
other characters this affects are king , marco and queen ( king scales to zoro , marco scales to king , queen scales to marco )
That was never stated by rayleigh and was never a thing. It also makes no sense at all because big mom is a user of advanced conquerors haki.

ok another interesting feat for big mom this time
when she transformed into her bigger mom self she started leaking conquerors haki without activating it manually
its a good feat as it suggests that bigger mom is on a level of conquerors haki strength of gear five luffys , who is also the only other person we have seen leak conquerors haki automatically
this would also be a good feat for law and kidd as they defeated someone who seems to be on the level of gear five

another feat for marco this time
he was able to block one of dragon kaidos bolo breaths which were even able to cause some harm to gear five luffy , and unlike kinemon and raizo ( who had abilities and sword styles to either absorb or redirect the bolo breath ) , he blocked it without a direct counter and instead his own capabilities
if you want to argue that kaidos bolo breath was unnamed , marcos technique was also unnamed

Kaido also stated that no one in the world can beat him.

Back