• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Portgas D. Ace vs Donquixote Doflamingo

Real Doflamingo, both are High 7-A and the speed is equalized.

Portgas D. Ace:
Donquixote Doflamingo: 7
Inconclusive:
dee5rna-a5eeffa8-c891-4fb0-98cb-ffcf05140756.png
OfBvPyB.png

Last edited:
Ace has a tiny AP advantage normally, but flamingo has a 4x AP advantage with the ito ito no mi. Doflamingo also has way better busoshoku and kenbonshoku haki, also has resistance to fire manipulation. Doflamingo claps easily.

he scales above sanji with ito ito which is large mountain+, his base is rated large mountain for damaging base luffy who isn't large mountain level what???
Okay wtf that is actually weird

Nah I agree with the ito ito no mi, it's just I thought his base would be 2 gigatons off of sanji as well, but I guess it's not lmfao.

I voted doffy, he has advantage in his various abilities to pressing ace. I pretty sure ace cannnot survive from Black Knight and Doffy's Awakening.

How are people FRA Ace when nobody argued for Ace

Anyway, Doflamingo kinda stomps, Ace has virtually zero haki showings and Doflamingo is one of the most versatile characters in the verse.

I totally expected to come in here with the impression that people were gonna downplay Doffy and say Ace low-diffs, but I forgot Ace's High 7-A is basically base-line.

Doffy is 4x stronger + got puppet powers. His Durability hits base-line 6-C and he got resistance to fire. Ace loses pretty hard when you consider the rest of Doflamingo's kit

Back