• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Upgrade

Base Necrozma performed the absorbing the light from Ultraspace feat which people said is around 1 MegaFoe (1000 KiloFoe). So divide that by 4 and you have 250 KiloFoe.

Peter1129 said:
Base Necrozma performed the absorbing the light from Ultraspace feat which people said is around 1 MegaFoe (1000 KiloFoe). So divide that by 4 and you have 250 KiloFoe.
So 1000/4? You could just have saided that to me and put the explanation later

Drite77 said:
Why do we use Sirius apparent magnitude for this calcs?
Because the light in question here is bright enough to illuminate an entire universe. Even at the low end, 13,954 LYs from both Darkanine's and that guys math is a distance that is far greater than what Sirius's light is able to illuminate/reach.

Are you guys saying... Every UB scales to this level somewhat ?

[Laughs maniacally at a potential future profile for a specific trainer]

Anyways I agree with the revisions.

should more people scale to this? i mean, there are pokemon who were able to clash with zygarde. 100% z is stronger than both yveltal and xerneas, while 50% z is just below them. MMX was overpowere, yet had the power to hold off an attack for a bit from z who absorbed both yveltal and xerneas. whatcha think?

I am almost sure that it is wrong since he used the Universe distance in Parsecs, but the distance between the Eath and the Sun in meters

Also I just realized that all the 4-B calcs are for lighting up the universe. What tier is absorbing all the light in the universe? Cause that's the feat that Base Necrozma performed. Is it still 4-B?

I see so if we are using Mogo's lighting up universe calc and absorbing light from the universe is the same as illuminating the universe than

Tapus, Ultra Beasts and Zeraora = 687 Foe

Type: Null = Stronger than 687 Foe

Silvally and Melmetal = One shots 687 Foe but remains weaker than 2.748 KiloFoe

Solgaleo and Lunala = Weaker but is still comparable to 2.748 KiloFoe

Base Necrozma = 2.748 KiloFoe

Dawn Wing/Dusk Mane Necrozma = 5.496 KiloFoe

Perfect Zygarde and Ultra Necrozma = Stronger than 8.244 KiloFoe

can we scale anything to other legendaries? i mean i already said it above, perfect zygarde should be stronger than xerneas and yveltal however not too far off. mewtwo clashed with zygarde that absorbed both xerneas and yveltal which should have boosted him at least higher than their level, thus not far off from perfect z. id say he is somewhere around solgaleo level via mega evolution. in base he would be silvally level. other pokemon would scale but only the ones on 5-B currently. does that make any sense?

Also apparently Z Moves were stated to be ~ Mega Evolution so Pokemon like Incineroar and Lycanroc should have High 7A Z Moves.

so is anyone gonna mention what i brought up? would there be any scaling?

I mean, xerneas and yvelal shoul be comparable to the powered up zygarde that mewtwo clashed with. so... scale or no scale?

Arceus0x said:
so is anyone gonna mention what i brought up? would there be any scaling?
I mean, xerneas and yvelal shoul be comparable to the powered up zygarde that mewtwo clashed with. so... scale or no scale?
We're discussing this in another thread.

On the Mov Z because these exist thanks to the power of Necrozma to be exact when it was in its UltraNecrozma state so it would not be far fetched that these are 4-B: -They were used to defeat Ultraentes -They used them to replenish Necrozma's energy in anime and games -The stones are originally parts of Necrozma that have part of their power

Yeah. We kinda need to bump them up to 4-B due to confirmation of base Necrozma doing it. In fact, I'll upgrade myself.

Peter1129 said:
I see so if we are using Mogo's lighting up universe calc and absorbing light from the universe is the same as illuminating the universe than
Tapus, Ultra Beasts and Zeraora = 687 Foe

Type: Null = Stronger than 687 Foe

Silvally and Melmetal = One shots 687 Foe but remains weaker than 2.748 KiloFoe

Solgaleo and Lunala = Weaker but is still comparable to 2.748 KiloFoe

Base Necrozma = 2.748 KiloFoe

Dawn Wing/Dusk Mane Necrozma = 5.496 KiloFoe

Perfect Zygarde and Ultra Necrozma = Stronger than 8.244 KiloFoe
For now we should only upgrade these.

Back