• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Upgrade: Necrozma and High 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw two large things

1.We need to change the current 4-B calc to the new 3-C calc in the pokemon verse page

2.We don't have a stakataka profile

By that logic hoopa should be mountain level+. If a pokemon mind haxes the embodiments of space and time, it wouldn't even be absurd to scale them to galaxy level, so i think zekrom scaling is fine

Then should it fully scale to "At least 3-C, possibly High 3-A" with the High 6-A removed, or no? And it would get the Massively FTL+ to Infinite speed, right?

Also, how does base Rayquaza's speed scale? It says Massively FTL+, but with no justification.

By the way, does anyone know why Necrozma's range is only Planetary - Interplanetary?

Unless im missing something, his light covering all of Ultra Space by itself should give it Universal range at the bare minimum. If not Multiversal for reaching other worlds.

EDIT: I'll be leaving the range alone for now.
I do not know. Can any of its actual attacks reach that far, or can it only light things up to that distance?

I do not know. Can any of its actual attacks reach that far, or can it only light things up to that distance?
Ahhh. It's probably just the latter then.

Necrozma is able to open up Ultra Wormholes though. So would it be fine to give it Multiversal range with wormholes?

I think that we call that interdimensional:

Since Base Mewtwo now has the "Possibly Infinite Speed" Rating, why doesn't Red (Origins) have that rating for his Mega Charizard X and Mewtwo on his Profile? He still just has the MFTL+ Rating.

Also, Im sorry if I had to bring this up now, but now that the upgrade has been applied, wouldnt this also affect Dark Matter as well? It was shown to have taken a hit from Yveltal, unless there is a discussion if we should compare Mystery Dungeon to their mainstream selves.

Yvetal should get non physical interaction for doing that too, and dark matter should get resistance to death manipulation

Since Base Mewtwo now has the "Possibly Infinite Speed" Rating, why doesn't Red (Origins) have that rating for his Mega Charizard X and Mewtwo on his Profile? He still just has the MFTL+ Rating.

Just in case it gets skipped over.

Yvetal should get non physical interaction for doing that too, and dark matter should get resistance to death manipulation
Shouldn't Yveltal have NPI anyway for, you know, being able to fight and harm Ghost type Pokémon? Particularly since it's a Dark type?

I think we should leave Mystery Dungeon alone for the time being.

We still have that Pokémon canon thread Ex made with his blog to finish, Which may or may not make MD accepted as canon again. And if does, then we can give it these upgrades.

But for now let’s leave it separate from this.

I agree

So all the changes have been updated, no?

So is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

So is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?
Ah right. My apologies.

Yeah we should be done. One or 2 of the pages that haven’t been updated yet will be taken to another thread to discuss more as there are other things about it to talk about, which should have it’s own thread.

Other than that, all of the other pages have been updated accordingly to what was agreed with here.

Before we finish up, could I edit Mega Rayquaza’s justification to something like; “Should be stronger than Mega Mewtwo, as its base performed better against Deoxys than Mewtwo did”

Just so the reason that it scales above Mewtwo is actually on the profile.

Before we finish up, could I edit Mega Rayquaza’s justification to something like; “Should be stronger than Mega Mewtwo, as its base performed better against Deoxys than Mewtwo did”

That would be preferable.

Yup. This is already accepted anyway and the justification is entirely non-controversial

So it should be just a simple clarification fix.

I will wait a bit with closing this then, but tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back