• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

50% Zygarde

@Cal Oh right one final question. How should I format their tiers? They do scale to three tiers now. Should I write it like this?

6-B, likely 5-B, possibly 4-B or 6-B, likely 5-B to 4-B

Or is there another way to write three tiers on one profile?

Peter1129 said:
@Cal Oh right one final question. How should I write their AP? They do scale to three tiers now. Should I write it like this?

6-B, likely 5-B, possibly 4-B or 6-B, likely 5-B to 4-B

Or is there another way to write three tiers?
I don't know. That's why I delegated the task to you :p.

I had a feeling that was the case

So who should I contact to ask about this? Cause I'd rather not screw up the profile format.

Alright I contacted Dragon. Guess I'll just look over the profiles to change or add some justification while I'm waiting.

Gotta be honest here, I personally don't think we should scale such a large chain of characters from a singular instance where a formerly 5-B guy temporarily held their own against a 4-B.

Kepekley23 said:
Gotta be honest here, I personally don't think we should scale such a large chain of characters from a singular instance where a formerly 5-B guy temporarily held their own against a 4-B.
yet loads of scaling comes from instances like that in dozens of verses. It makes logical sense.

50% zygarde is clearly comparable to UN even though for a short period of time. You could argue when mew2 fought against a buffed up 50% zygarde that he does not scale to him... when they were planetary and they were only differentiated by zygarde being a 7 and mewtwo being a 4 if we use the 10 scale. Now it is zygarde, a 1 and UN, at least an 100.

It also makes logical sense as currenlty the UBs are stronger than loads of god-like pokemon. We have a rocky medusa being able to curb stomp gods of life/death, the ultimate lifeform, guardian of earth or sth i guess, super powerful dragon gods. It makes sense for them to scale. Even if stats do not matter, we can clearly see that gamefreak wanted to make the UB's a way lower tier than normal legendaries just by looking at the base stats. The only thing that counter-argues this is the fact that it is only one feat. Yet there is only one feat for the ultra beasts to scale to UN being the fights against the tapus who somewhat scale to solgaleo and lunala (idek where) and solgaleo and lunala having the enrgy to transform necrozma into UN.

if we go by your logic then we should nerf back the ultra beasts and tapus and everyone and leave 100% zygarde and UN at 4-B.

Even if it is 1 feat it is a solid feat and has logic behind it and just because there is a lot of pokemon to scale, does not mean that we should not. We used way weirder feats like that one attack animation of seismic toss from that one game to scale all the 2nd stages.

I mean...I was just gonna say that the only contradictory feat is the PMD one and that nothing really goes against 4-B besides that due to the meteor feat remaining to those who scale to it.

While I am not particularly sold on everyone scaling, I don't have the time or care to argue much these these days, especially when dealing with Pokemon which I am staying away from on this site in general.

But that is not why I am here. I don't see the reason for all these different tiers? Why not just choose two of them? If you are gonna use say 3, try "At least 6-B, possibly 5-B to 4-B" or something. But I find 4 tiers to be too many. Even 3 seems a bit much. That's assuming this is accepted anyway. So good luck I guess.

Dragon does bring up a good point about all these extra tiers. What's the point of the 6-B for Legendaries like Cobalion? If I remember correctly we only gave out Low 6-B and 6-B to the Legendaries and mythicals that don't have concrete scaling. But we clearly see that Cobalion can offset an attack from Base Kyurem and make him transform into Black Kyurem in the movie. So shouldn't Cobalion just be straight up at least 5-B, likely 4-B? What do you think Cal?

Back