• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: The High 6-C Re-Redowngrading

Assaltwaffle said:
Why was Solar Beam accepted again? A Beam charged with solar energy does not make the Beam itself light. That's like saying my solar powered car goes lightspeed because it uses solar energy.
So you're telling me my solar powered car isn't lightspeed? Heresay.

Bobsican said:
I tried to search for it, bt there sre no results I could find :/
I also found this feat Sharpedo has done in his AP page, which doesn´t seem to have been calculated yet
That's an old feat, & I'm pretty sure it hasn't been calculated because it's not notable. There are 1st stage Pokemon scaled to like, 8-A if my memory serves. That Twitter posts references some of Sharpedo's Pokedex entries, like its Pokemon Ruby entry:

Nicknamed "the bully of the sea," Sharpedo is widely feared. Its cruel fangs grow back immediately if they snap off. Just one of these Pokémon can thoroughly tear apart a supertanker.

Sharpedo is described as being able to crunch/rip through sheet iron, & the like.

But "thoroughly tear apart" is vague.

Unless it like, SIMPLY rams a few times, or bites onto the boat, pulls a bit once or a few times & the whole supertanker is torn into tens or hundreds of pieces or more, I doubt it would get that high a rating; I'm not a calc group member, but ramming Sharpedo-sized holes into walls, even thick metal walls probably won't get above Small Building Level easily, let alone 8-A.

If anyone wants to calculate what violently fragmenting an oil tanker would yield (I'm having trouble finding data on their weight.), be my guest, but I doubt it'd be anything close to what we scale Sharpedo & Pokemon comparable to Sharpedo to currently.

Gardevoir's black holes isn't even a real one, and Gyarados rampage is kinda ambiguos, but 7-B to 7-A could be considered fitting.

Antoniofer said:
Gardevoir's black holes isn't even a real one, and Gyarados rampage is kinda ambiguos, but 7-B to 7-A could be considered fitting.
What about Black Hole Eclipse? You know, the dark-type Z-move...

Nothing suggest that the attack is a real black aside from the name and that it sucks foes.

In order to be tier 6 with storms someone has to create a storm of 100 of kilometers wide, a thing that most certainly no conventional pokemon has done, not that I remember.

If he wants to recalc it he's free to do so but im not going to make him do so

It'd be easier if we got all the feats calced first before we start downgrading things only to reupgrade them later

In fact, thunder do not even create a storm, the electricity comes from the pokemon's body, the storm is just part of dramatic/animation effect.

Checking the gallery of thunder, any single time is used it comes from the pokemon body, and most of the time there's no cloudy weather, and even yet that do not guaratee that is caused by the attack itself.

So are we set on the downgrade to 7-A+ for FInal Evos and Upgrade Pupitar (and maybe other mid-stage Pseudos) to 7-A?

I feel just Likely High 7-A, but not for stat enhancing items which are just game mechanic.

@Kep

Not yet. Thing is Pupitar doesn't even have a key on the Tyranitar file. But I either think it should scale only to him, single stage Pokemon or Mid-Stage Pseudos. I'll let others decide as me and Pokemon scaling don't always see eye to eye.

btw. Have we decided on speeds?

Single and Second Stage Pokémon don't scale to Pupitar, it could be just for other Mid-Stage Pseudos, for speed Massively Hypersonic+ [Second] to at least Massively Hypersonic+ [Third] is fine for having most speed feats on this values, for the weaker Leggendaries like Moltres they should scale to the Sub-Relativistic speed feat from the Zygarde cells, and higher into it for the strongest ones. I also forgot that the at least 6-B+ and the at least High 6-B, likely higher ratings that were applied recently for the Leggendaries are going to be downgraded by the CAPE.

I think a thread made for sorting out all of the Revisions should be made as this thread's original topic was for the downgrade from High 6-C which has basically been accomplished.

I'll get to that momentarily.

@Dark

Why would second stages not scale to Pupitar ?

There's nothing that suggest him being vastly stronger than other pokemons

Back