• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: The High 6-C Re-Redowngrading

NF already calc'd it, but I'd still prefer it if Kep calced this. If he wants to downgrade Pokemon then he should take responsibility for this ovo

(I've gotten over my moment of pettiness. Just a joke. Plz don't kill meee)

That Delibird has also fought with legendaries, mainly Ho-Oh, and it's what lead to Mask of Ice capturing him in the final chapters of GSC arc.

Don't know if anything from it can be used for normal pokémon.

So we have a case of a Delibird that the protagonist couldn't defeat, fought with at least 1 Legendary Pokemon, & its best feat matches a common tier for various Legendary Pokemon?

I'm pretty sure there has never been an outside of gameplay instance of Magnitude 10 being used in the entire Pokémon universe. It can be learned and potentially used by by normal Geodudes, Sandshrews, and other first evos so I'm very, very suspicious of scaling it to anything.

Kepekley23 said:
I'm pretty sure there has never been an outside of gameplay instance of Magnitude 10 being used in the entire Pokémon universe. It can be learned and potentially used by by normal Geodudes, Sandshrews, and other first evos so I'm very, very suspicious of scaling it to anything.
Censorship. Since the 2004 Chuetsu earthquake that move is banned from begin used again in anything in anime (Just like radiation because of the Nuclear Power Plant Incident).

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but that's the exact reason why we shouldn't go through with it. The move is seldom used in the Pokémon media anymore, and Magnitude 10 has never been a thing outside of gameplay, be it in the manga or the anime.

How about beginning to summarize all final conclusions and their arguments? Basically OP points that still stand, feats taken down and currently standing feats to make things easier.

Overall, lovely. Not wanting to be partial, but I love downgrades.

"> The move Earthquake is said to trigger an Earthquake and the animation for the move nowadays is more than just shaking the surface, as it creates fault lines and whatnot and you can see what appears to be lava underneath (though that orange light from underground can be a number of things)

Moonlight doesn´t flip the Earth, but rather summon an orb that reflect light similar to the one the moon emits, as far I know, which can lead to that the animation is realiable.

Mand21 said:
Huh, I'd sure love to see All Might take on most of the Pokémon verse.
Mid-Evolved Pokémon are fully 7-B, so I don´t think he would last too long, if we leave at a side that it´s Low 7-B, in which case he can last weeks before an Hyper Beam hits him or something.

Back