• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen V: Sequels in Demand

Yobo Blue said:
Let's be honest here. We can dress this up however we want, but if Skylanders of all things handled this sort of event better than Pokémon there's a clear issue with management.
Again, it's not even necessarily the change, it's the way the change was handled that caused all the issues.

Drite77 said:
@Kukui, making the roster for Unova only was one of the many complains that the game had.
Yeah but the difference is, as Cal mentioned, the Gen 8 pokemon like Corviknight and Wooloo are being massively loved right now, so Gen 8 mons are giving us a well beyond a "nice first impression" to catch our appeal and interests in them.

Gen 5 mon were practically the most hated out of all the gens IIRC. Or "least-loved" if that was a better word. Some can barely even remember some of the Gen 5 roster to thsi day, so I can see why it would be a complaint to only get to use them in the first BW games.

@Kukui Yes, but gen 5 have awesome designs, like Volcarona, so they didn't need to do that to make you connect with those mons, and if they are doing right with the designs now, they don't need to limit our experience.

@Yobo Myself included

Well now i'm bit better, ignoring quoting Saikou-san comment above.

But you know what? Next thread made by me i gonna prohibit this kind of discussion, not only it wasting time, it can go heated too, if you guys still want to discuss it then go to someone wall or make separate thread.

I'll be honest, SWSH isn't necessarily ugly graphically (in some moments), but if you compare it to games like Astral Chain, BOTW or Odyssey, it looks like sh*t (in my opinion).

And we're talking about the highest grossing franchise of all time...

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well now i'm bit better, ignoring quoting Saikou-san comment above.

But you know what? Next thread made by me i gonna prohibit this kind of discussion, not only it wasting time, it can go heated too, if you guys still want to discuss it then go to someone wall or make separate thread.
You can't though.....

NeoZex6399 said:
@Henry
wowowowoh, I haven't said all the poketubers, neither have I stated that they only get money from pokémon.
HenryWong122 said:
NeoZex6399 said:
'Most poketubers only care about Pokémon as a source of income, of course they will defend the anti-consumer practices of TPCI, they are not interested that the popularity of Pokémon falls
Implying that HoodlumScrafty, DuncanKneeDeep, Shofu and 100 other Youtuber like them 'only like Pokemon because it makes them money even though most of them have been playing Pokemon since before YouTube was even a thing.

Velox, if they decided to **** up the franchise we can't cover our eyes and keep pretending that everything is fine in every Pokémon thread. Plus like Yobo said you uh can't "ban" stuff in public threads.

Drite77 said:
@Kukui What does being a Gen 4 lover is related to hating gen 5?
By "lover", I mean those obessed fans who think Gen 4 remakes will be confirmed by any little thing you can think up, the ones who are godly in love with this gen.

Which is a lot of people im pretty sure.

I don't care, just look, we wasting almost 150+ reply discussing the whole game freak being shitty lah, hakai roster is bad lah, blah blah blah which can't be end.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Drite77 said:
@Kukui What does being a Gen 4 lover is related to hating gen 5?
By "lover", I mean those obessed fans who think Gen 4 remakes will be confirmed by any little thing you can think up, the ones who are godly in love with this gen.
Which is a lot of people im pretty sure.
True, but that can be saided to every region, except the remakes part, wich is basically a meme at this point, and again, why is this related to hating Gen 5?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Velox, if they decided to **** up the franchise we can't cover our eyes and keep pretending that everything is fine in every Pokémon thread. Plus like Yobo said you uh can't "ban" stuff in public threads.
Everything about what Kukui and Peter make more reasonable and kind of make sense, trust me everything will be fine, you just being paranoid and denial Saikou-san.

Everything about what Kukui and Peter make more reasonable and kind of make sense, trust me everything will be fine, you just being paranoid and denial Saikou-san.

Really man......

Look, if anyone's being unnecessarily aggressive, it's you Velox

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How i'm being aggressive here? Don't accuse me randomly
>Not aggressive

>Is complaining about everyone talking about a issue and calling people paranoid and in denial

Since when complaining considered as aggressive act? Yeah i admit calling someone paranoid and denial might be rude but complainig act as aggressive, really?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Since when complaining considered as aggressive act? Yeah i admit calling someone paranoid and denial might be rude but complainig act as aggressive, really?
It all compiles, Velox

Or should I say, it all comes together...

Guys, STOP.

Pokemon threads are bad enough when its a CRT or something. Please lets not turn a thread meant for fun discussions into another trash drama show, please?

NeoZex6399 said:
@Henry
I don't see how that discredits what I said.
NeoZex6399 wrote:
Most poketubers ONLY CARE about Pokémon as a source of income.

I told you that MOST of the people who play and make money from Pokemon cared about Pokemon before they made money from it and those people would still be playing Pokemon even if they couldn't make money from it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
We will stop IF we don't bring this whole discussion again, wasting time, tiring up, and many other bad thing happen, example? ME
You can stay out of the discussion if you want Velox

Back