• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

FPwGw-bXMAEQ4Qj

75-Origin-Dialga-V-2.jpg

You know, would've been funny if origin dialga became more humanoid like normal palkia is, like they were trying to copy each other but reversed their shapes

How does one so nonchalantly recommend another to watch ~400 hours of pokemon content for a single meowth crt. That's well over two weeks you know.
Just don't make it then you wouldn't like it if I made an Arceus profile with like 20 abilities right

1. I am not rewatching that much content alone, even for fun because i feel they waste the character and that alone makes it unwatchable to me, except maybe half of BW.

2. Profiles are team effort, i add what i found in the respect thread, people who watched and remember the anime add what they know.

3. Is a blog, i'll do it however i see it fit until i get actual support and start modelling it to a proper page.

4. Implying arceus was made by one person and a not a bunch of poeple searching different medias.

Last edited:
Just don't make it then you wouldn't like it if I made an Arceus profile with like 20 abilities right
Then me and basically everyone else would make a revision that adds every ability we find to be appropriate. That's how it works. Arceus' profile was made by one person back in 2014-2016 and was edited, remodeled and expanded over the ages.

Speaking of that, i checked and it was made in 2013 by ryanburns, and uh, it was honestly more respectful than a lot of people view him as, atleast before his fame as OP rise.

Like, he gave him tier 2 stats, reality warping, spacetime manip and FTL in the second key, sounds like the casual fan's view of him if you replace tier 2 with 3

Im not actually gonna do that lmao, its just Gen 7 onwards that scale to it
I can potentially see gen 7 onwards actually...or rather end of gen 7 to current arc. At least partially. I'd recommend waiting for the end of the current series since it could give some scaling.
I will say, I'd only support Ash, Bea and E4 members + champions scaling to it.
You'll have to make an actually working CRT for that though. I'll obviously oppose other trainers scaling, especially Goh (maybe with Golurk and)

I thought what we had was special!

at least i have alternate team rocket with 2-A prep
They shouldn't be 2-A but they should have 2-A hax since they could control dialga and palkia.

Anyways as long as i don't see Meowth with a tier higher than primal dialga i ain't gonna do anything out of place

They shouldn't be 2-A but they should have 2-A hax since they could control dialga and palkia.
Really disgusted by the way the Pokémon company handles my kids
Anyways as long as i don't see Meowth with a tier higher than primal dialga i ain't gonna do anything out of place
̶W̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶M̶e̶o̶w̶t̶h̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶D̶i̶a̶l̶g̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶a̶l̶k̶i̶a̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶i̶a̶l̶g̶a̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶b̶a̶l̶l̶

I was digging through Bulbapedia and came across something:

"The birth of PALKIA.
The creator of parallel dimensions...
Alive, yet not alive...
Everything drifts in space...
To arrive in the same universe.
It is
the blessing of PALKIA."

"Alive, Yet not alive"

Isn't that immortality type 5. Unbound by life and death

I was digging through Bulbapedia and came across something:

"The birth of PALKIA.