• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

Team-Valor-Pokemon-Pocket-Monsters-Cartoon-Vintage-Retro-Kraft-Coated-Poster-Canvas-DIY-Wall-Sticker-Art.jpg

Trainer War 2

I'm a little late to mentioning it, but about 4 days ago, a new PokeToon anime short has been released. It also has official English subtitles!

I think there's a small amount of content worth watching, but just in case people are worried about spoilers, I can wait until people give the okay.

can you answer my question. (do tournament matchups get added)
It may also be good to seek out an official answer on the Questions & Answers forum. At least in part because then there will be an easier to find, listed thread regarding your question, in case other users have similar curiousities.

Against my better judgment, I decided to participate there, at least for the time being.

I hope you feel appreciative of this doing of mine. If not, that's fine, but I fear my participation will be pointless.
Thank you. Like legit, thank you. It is a pain getting spammed by One piece fans without anyone supporting me. Even if the match goes to Sanji at least it won't be because some 200 rep member said "lol more pokemon wank"

Thank you. Like legit, thank you. It is a pain getting spammed by One piece fans without anyone supporting me. Even if the match goes to Sanji at least it won't be because some 200 rep member said "lol more pokemon wank"
No problem. I have some things I'm interested in bringing up for the match. I doubt they'll influence the outcome much. But I do appreciate that I helped you feel better.
Although, I'm a bit too sleepy to bring up said arguments, at the moment.

The full direct.

Personally, the trailer got me interested; We saw atypical dialogue & background for a battle with Cyrus in BD/SP. I wonder if it means we'll have some interesting circumstances for battling him.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus seems interesting. A shame some of the evolutions/forms seem to be stuck in the past.

I can't wait to read the new Pokedex entries. Or whatever the equivalent are. Although, Legends: Arceus's entries' applicability to current profiles may be questionable, since they're from in the past. Still, I'm interested in them.

One thing notable about the red-eyed aggressive Pokemon is there seems to be a source/cause of the aggression. Also, even in the trailer, it was evident it was just red discs over the eyes, not an actual eye recolour. Felt like a visual special effect failure to me.

I'm also worried that Pokemon Legends: Arceus is gonna limit item holding & overworld exploration to just missions. One thing I've read is that it seems to be like Monster Hunter. I'm also concerned as to why the item "Spoiled Apricorn" is a thing....

Last edited:
I can't wait to read the new Pokedex entries. Or whatever the equivalent are. Although, BD/SP's applicability to current profiles may be questionable, since they're from in the past.

I'm also worried that BD/SP is gonna limit item holding & overworld exploration to just missions. One thing I've read is that it seems to be like Monster Hunter. I'm also concerned as to why the item "Spoiled Apricorn" is a thing....
I think you mean Legends not BDSP

Back