• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament Round 1, Match 4 (Metagross VS Sanji)

Sanji has the AP advantage since he is above 3.98GT, higher with Diable Jambe and 4.3GT with Raid Suit while Mega Metagross is 1.4GT. Not to mention that due to Metagross being a Steel type, Sanji’s Diable Jambe will be doing double the damage.

Sanji has the AP advantage since he is above 3.98GT, higher with Diable Jambe and 4.3GT with Raid Suit while Mega Metagross is 1.4GT. Not to mention that due to Metagross being a Steel type, Sanji’s Diable Jambe will be doing double the damage.
No raid suit is only High 7-A sanji

Metagross's tough claws and stat buffs will close the gap as soon as it realizes the problem 2.1 megatons at start Thanks to it's abilities and is limited to 2x buffs(tough claws is a 1.5x buff) for a 4.2 megaton physical strength and 3x buffs to defense for the same and speed buffs plus debuffs or just explode.

If it makes him stronger than the stat limit he can't use it otherwise metegross buffs to 8.4x physical attacks and 5.6x non physical attacks and durability

He is massively hypersonic+

If it makes him stronger than the stat limit he can't use it otherwise metegross buffs to 8.4x physical attacks and 5.6x non physical attacks and durability
His Haki isn't that advanced so it wouldn't allow him to be anything above High 7-A. So it's absolutely fair game, miss me with these fallacies and actually read the profile.
He is massively hypersonic+
No, he's at least MHS+, possibly Rel+ with higher attack speed. He's the faster out of the two, has speed amps and can precog the **** out of this Pokémon. Actually read the profile before you try to spread misinformation.

His Haki isn't that advanced so it wouldn't allow him to be anything above High 7-A. So it's absolutely fair game, miss me with these fallacies and actually read the profile.
If his haki is powerful enough to be relevant then it puts him over the cap from my understanding unless he isn't that strong otherwise.
No, he's at least MHS+, possibly Rel+ with higher attack speed. He's the faster out of the two, has speed amps and can precog the **** out of this Pokémon. Actually read the profile before you try to spread misinformation.
I forgot SBA uses possibly stats sorry however metegross has speed debuffs and has their weird calculate best way to succeed thing that is only acknowledge in it's intelligent section.

Anyway it seems metagross best option is to fight as long as possible and trying blowing Sanji up.

Which I believe is incon if the best thing it can do is incon or lose I think I have to vote Sanji fra but could you clarify the first one.

Ahh good thing i was freaking called before everyone just assumed Metagross will just let himself get pummelled to death, especially mega metagross.

MM works as fast and precise as a supercomputer and will realize that at the range that they are, it is best to range spam and he will.
Also he has Mind manipulation so...

Also Sanji would actually need to lead with DJ to do the 6x AP attack, he usually leads with normal kicks first and before he succeds he will pretty much begin Psychic spamming or just use Mind manip

Oh btw i just downplayed Metagross. in base he has 4 brains and works FASTER than a supercomputer and we are talking MEGA Metagross who has 8 brains now and will do absolutely anything to win and yes that is in his profile so he absolutely will use Mind manip

Oh btw i just downplayed Metagross. in base he has 4 brains and works FASTER than a supercomputer and we are talking MEGA Metagross who has 8 brains now and will do absolutely anything to win and yes that is in his profile so he absolutely will use Mind manip
Precog, information analysis.

That's bullshit. You can't. Unless you can get out of range you can't. It is like trying to dodge water in the middle of an ocean. Psychic is telekenisis, not some projectile that can be dodged
Precog puts raid suit on and flys away.... Or interrupts it

Psychic is a semi-AOE move that has 100% accuracy, aka it is one of the rare moves in pokemon that cannot miss.

It will miss on a person with insane senses with speed amps and flight.... Even invisible
That's not how that type of attack works. You cannot dodge something that has no trajectory. It just hits you almost instantly after it is cast, no matter where you are or whether you are moving or not

How does he use it tho...
Pretty sure in this case it is confusion which basically puts your brain in a heavily confuses state where you are pretty much beating yourself up and it is a state that not only is hard to snap out of but also can be re-cast.

Pretty sure in this case it is confusion which basically puts your brain in a heavily confuses state where you are pretty much beating yourself up and it is a state that not only is hard to snap out of but also can be re-cast.
Though i might be mistaken and it could be due to psychic, i need to clarify that

That's not how that type of attack works. You cannot dodge something that has no trajectory. It just hits you almost instantly after it is cast, no matter where you are or whether you are moving or not
How does that even work, also scans or something like would be neat?

Back