• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

Anyways sadly it seems that the guides are just strategy and info. It is reliable info if i wanted to 100% those pokemon games but lore wise it is 100% useless.

anyways does anyone know how to make a pokemon profile here? DragonGamer might be doing it rn but i need a backup plan cause i have a pokemon that needs addition so i can complete my big upgrades

Because maybe the stories are in the galar region, stories from all regions right? So if eternatus fights dialga or palkia then fights lugia, they would both be 2-A right?
also if eternatus then fights necrozma then the bandwagon of 3-A's would jump into 2-A

Because maybe the stories are in the galar region, stories from all regions right? So if eternatus fights dialga or palkia then fights lugia, they would both be 2-A right?
They are just stories, kinda like pokemon dawn wings or whatever it is called.
It is individual stories and that's that, there's no indication of them fighting each other

So first episode released. It was entirely just Leon thinking back on the Eternatus encounter as he prepares for a fight against the protagonist. Nothing new, still no feats for Eternatus that isn't scaling to Leon.

Well the first episode is here :

0:49 There's a Toxtricity in the audience, that, rather than clapping, seems to be... air-guitaring?
Leon's Charizard's Fire Blast seemed to be able to knock Base(?) Eternatus to the ground.
Despite the Poke Ball doing 3 shakes & then pausing, it seems Eternatus was not only able to break out from within it, but create an explosion as it broke out, splitting the Poke Ball in half. Too powerful to be contained?
Notably, doesn't Cyrus say that Dialga & Palkia are too powerful to be contained in a Poke Ball or else they won't be able to use their full power? Or does he say something like "Even with a Master Ball"? Dialga & Palkia allegedly being able to be contained & restricted by a Master Ball, whereas Base Eternatus overpowers & breaks out of a successful Poke Ball.... I guess it's a good thing for the scaling chain's sake Leon was being silly & didn't use a Master Ball.

Anyway, we see Leon's Charizard shielding Hop &... "Victor" was it? ....Anyway, Leon's Charizard shields them from that explosion, providing more evidence for it scaling to this Base Eternatus.
Leon himself is unshielded -I guess Charizard had more faith in its trainer to survive it than it did the others? Or was it because they're kids?- & gets hit by the blast, is on the floor, alive, but seemingly in shock for most of the rest of the battle.
Poke Balls can be accidentally activated, as when Leon accidentally sends out Charizard.
We got our first look at the Galar Player Character for Evolutions. He uses Intelleon, apparently. & chose the Sword relic, & thus, Zacian.
Leon's Charizard understands him well enough to be recalled peacefully after just a pat on the neck.
Victor's Intelleon carries him to where Eternamax-Eternatus's Dynamax Pokeball with it caught inside landed. Nice little touch there.
Eternatus's name is already well-known after the battle.
6:50 There's a Polteageist drinking from a beverage cup in the audience.
Victor's Jersey/Uniform Number is 25. Lol.
"Champion Time", eh?

@Everything12 : So, apologies if I'm being rude or out of place, but I don't think it was ENTIRELY just Leon thinking back. Or at least, I think there was a little more that was notable to the episode than that.
'course, I detailed what I found notable just because I felt it was notable & might be interesting or worth discussing for others, too. Nothing against you personally.

to be honest i feel like base eternatus scales only above g-max pokemon. There's no evidence for it being high 6-A. Eternamax? sure. Base? nope.

idk man the galar scaling is wind ding and confusing.
I think it's an Outlier tbh Leon didn't even use Gigamax but yet one shotted Eternatus lmao also can this feat be calculated?
8143242-screenshot_20210909-225320.jpg

You should not be biased towards upgrading. Accuracy, whether it downgrades, upgrades or sidegrades or whatever, is most important.
Besides, supporting feats have value, too, for determining consistency.
i am talking about the high 7-A/6-C pokemon upgrades

Back