• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Cleanup CRT + Ash upgrade + team rocket trio upgrade

So im gonna be real with you, the current pokemon pages suck in many ways.
Greninja, as an example, has keys for all evolutions and ash greninja...problem is he only has tier 7-A and high 7-A...there goes my vs thread i planned.

Overall i need your help.
I need y'all to bring up many other pokemon profiles that have issues and tell me.

Other issues include:
-lack of resistances (look at Tyranitar)
-lack of tiers (greninja)
-unupdated
-badly edited
ect.

Please join in, i will be a bit busy the next 15 hours or so, and considering i didn't wanna forget about it, i decided that a request for help would be good.

Ash upgrade
even before the 1st gym Pikachu was 8-A. Pikachu since then has uncontrollably shocked ash multiple times over the series and he has gotten deep into high 7-A since then. here's just the footage from season 1.
Ash has also survived constant blasts from his pokemon such as his Charmeleon maliciously shooting ash in the face with flamethrower and later on charizard did the same and here's an examle later in the series
Both pignite and charizard shoot him
he literally asks pignite to do his best flamethrower.
Ash survives getting headbutted by an overly excited Tauros group. This isn't the first time

Currently Ash scales to 8-C durability via surviving rioulu's aura sphere which is 8-C...problem is in the episode where ash also hatches a rioulu and gets shot with a vaccume wave he pretty much doesn't feel it, though it was weakened.
Still the same rioulu with a bit of coordination beats an onix in the same episode.

I believe that we should upgrade ash's durability to "at least 7-A, likely higher". It is consistent with the unbreakable knucklehead portrayal of his character which happens often.
At this point it is more consistent than ash taking damage from anything non-pokemon related. In fact i can't remember the last time he did have any normal damage done to him.

Team rocket trio upgrades and clean up.

Now say it with me boys, TEAM ROCKET HAS SURVIVED GETTING BLASTED OFF AGAIN MOSTLY BY PIKACHU AND 7-A POKEMON FOR OVER 900 EPISODES.

Yeah that's literally the most consistent part of them.
I am tired of people trying to disregard it as PIS when they take less damage from falling out of the clouds and onto tree branches than they do from getting hit by pokemon moves. Yet again i rarely see them take damage from anything normal, they take and tank damage from Ash's pikachu more often.

This isn't some superman outliers with 20 low 2-C feats and 100 4-B feats, no. this is like 10 instances of them taking normal damage and 900+ instances of them taking shots from pikachu.

Their durability should be the same as Ash's.

Then comes the AP upgrade.
They constantly make mechs that can restrict Pikachu and many other pokemon and they also made Machines which could match z-moves and finally they made a mecha bewear which saved Bewear and was able to match Guzzlord in strength for a moment, something Bewear (the anime one) herself couldn't do despite matching Buzzwole and beating up Pheromosa.
So their rating should be:
9-B individually, at least 7-A with pokemon, at least 7-A, up to high 7-A+ with mechs, likely 3-C, possibly high 3-A with Bewear Mech.

That is all

Now say it with me boys, TEAM ROCKET HAS SURVIVED GETTING BLASTED OFF AGAIN MOSTLY BY PIKACHU AND 7-A POKEMON FOR OVER 900 EPISODES.
Those aren't just Pis but they are clear cut gag/comedic scenes that shouldn't even be taken seriously no completely disagree with that same goes for Ash heck even his 8-C durability is questionable

Last edited:
Copy-paste.

Off the top of my head:

*Many Gen 7 pages are woefully barebones (the Alolan starters are among the worst offenders).

*Certain mons like Dusknoir (not the PMD one) don't keys for their pre-evolutions.

*We're still lacking pages for several Gen 8 mons as well as.

Those aren't just Pis but they are clear cut gag/comedic scenes that shouldn't even be taken seriously no completely disagree with that same goes for Ash heck even his 8-C durability is questionable
If I recall ash has taken attacks from his pikachu while it was mind controlled

Also meowth has shown immense strength
And the others also take hits from him

If I recall ash has taken attacks from his pikachu while it was mind controlled

Also meowth has shown immense strength
And the others also take hits from him
Tbh they are all outliers like we've seen many times trainers taking hits from any random pokemons with absolutely no reason even from legendary Pokemons unless you think their durability should also be upgraded to tier 6 now lol. we've also seen them surviving Attacks from the Creation Trio and Arceus himself like heck I remember some pokemon trainers being unaffected by Universal+ destruction........like Pokemon trainers surviving random attacks from Pokemons is clearly due to Plot (unless you want them to die) we do also know that pokemon verse is filled with Pis and Outliers

Sorry i should have quoted instead of plain writing. Either way saying that it's all a gag despite clear cut consistency and the characters rarely taking significant damage from anything that isn't a pokemon attack.

is consistent. Like constantly consistent. Disagreeing with the notion that it "is a gag" is bullshiz as just because something is funny doesn't mean it didn't happen
Yes it does as those are Comedic scenarios that aren't meant to be taken seriously it doesn't even take a genius to realize that.

Yes it does as those are Comedic scenarios aren't meant to be taken seriously it doesn't even take a genius to realize that
Just because something is comedic doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate feat. Especially if it is acknowledged canonically where we constantly see what happens to them, where they land and that pikachu, when weakened due to poor emotional state, was not able to send em flying like he always does.

Also outliers are feats which stand out too much from a character's usual power level and are thus inconsistent with the rest.

Meanwhile Ash constantly survives attacks from 7-A to high 7-A pokemon. I don't remember a trainer tanking tier 6-2 attacks, ever, unless you count Darkrai who is portrayed as mostly comparable to strong max level pokemon in the anime.

Tbh they are all outliers like we've seen many times trainers taking hits from any random pokemons with absolutely no reason even from legendary Pokemons unless you think their durability should also be upgraded to tier 6 now lol. we've also seen them surviving Attacks from the Creation Trio and Arceus himself like heck I remember some pokemon trainers being unaffected by Universal+ destruction........like Pokemon trainers surviving random attacks from Pokemons is clearly due to Plot (unless you want them to die) we do also know that pokemon verse is filled with Pis and Outliers
If there is no reason they should be able take the hits then maybe your reasoning is wrong and no because legendaries are always shown not one shoting everything that is PIS and maybe if you are arguing that pokemon is outlier full then you are using the term wrong.

Just because something is comedic doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate feat
Yes we don't give a tier for a comedic scene that isn't even meant to be taken seriously this absolutely never happened

Especially if it is acknowledged canonically where we constantly see what happens to them,
Pokemon trainers surviving blasts from random Pokemons is clearly due to Plot and I'm going to quote again what i said :

This isn't gonna happen even the 8-C durability feat should be removed especially when Ash nearly died from it.

and that pikachu, when weakened due to poor emotional state, was not able to send em flying like he always does.
Because them being send flying were just comedic scenes that aren't meant to be taken seriously you just proved my point

I don't remember a trainer tanking tier 6-2 attacks,
It happened so many times we've even seen Pokemon trainers surviving a powerful clash made by Dialga and Palkia with absolutely 0 issue while everything else was getting erased from existence we even see them surviving space-times destructions many times in the manga just fine, them surviving it is clearly due to Plot

unless you count Darkrai
And this one to

Last edited:
your whole entire point stands on "comedic scenes give no AP because they aren't supposed to be taken seriously" and apparently that's how "we" do it which is absolutely not the case as we have characters such as these whose whole purpose is to be ridiculous and comedic along with their feats and they are still widely accepted. Comedic =/= unusable. If i get shot with a shotgun comedically and survive, as long as the gunshot is acknowledged as an actual event that happened along with its force and me surviving it, that would give me an appropriate tier. In this case, all of this is far more consistent than 9-B durability and there are hundreds of instances of it many of which are acknowledged in the story canon. Literally many plots happen because someone got blasted away and thus they got separated.

Overall: i feel like you are just salty that Ben is about to lose to Ash and thus you are trying to stone-wall a bullcrap argument out of pure spite.

It happened so many times we've even seen Pokemon trainers surviving a powerful clash made by Dialga and Palkia with absolutely 0 issue while everything else was getting erased from existence we even see them surviving space-times destructions many times in the manga just fine, them surviving it is clearly due to Plot
OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOO! HOW CAN HUMANS SURVIVE SHOCKWAVES THAT DIDN'T EVEN DESTROY HOUSES! OH MY GOODNESS THESE SHOCKWAVES WHICH WERE CLEARLY NOT THE TIER 2 DESTRCUTION ARE ABSOLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTLEY TIER 2 AND THUS SOME TRAINERS SURVIVING CLEARLY NOT TIER 2 SHOCKWAVES IN A MOVIE WHICH ISN'T EVEN CANNONICALLY ACKNOWLEDGED ABSOLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTLEY NULLIFIES THE HUNDREDS OF TIMES WHERE ASH AND TEAM ROCKET SURVIVED POINT BLANK BLASTS FROM POKEMON AND CAME OUT SAFE.

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BS

OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOO! HOW CAN HUMANS SURVIVE SHOCKWAVES THAT DIDN'T EVEN DESTROY HOUSES
The shockwaves were literally destroying and wiping houses out of existence since Plakia and Dialga has EE however the fact that only Pokemon trainers we still fine is pretty laughable.

OH MY GOODNESS THESE SHOCKWAVES WHICH WERE CLEARLY NOT THE TIER 2 DESTRCUTION ARE ABSOLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTLEY TIER
They were fighting at full power with 2-A AP clash but somehow the shockwaves aren't even tier 2.........

Overall: i feel like you are just salty that Ben is about to lose to Ash and thus you are trying to stone-wall a bullcrap argument out of pure spite.
I'm not tho I'm just saying the truth Ben wincons aren't even due to AP Ash being 7-A doesn't change anything for the battle anyway

Aight, i apologize for lashing out, I've been dealing with hypocrisy and stone-walling a few times today, that didn't exactly make my meteosensetive exhausted brain feel good. I didn't mean to call you an idiot, i just need to go chill

Aight, i apologize for lashing out, I've been dealing with hypocrisy and stone-walling a few times today, that didn't exactly make my meteosensetive exhausted brain feel good. I didn't mean to call you an idiot, i just need to go chill
Nah it's okay I was just trying to play with your nerves lmfao but yeah my appollogies for derailing the thread I was kind exaggerating lol

Llike Pokemon trainers surviving random attacks from Pokemons is clearly due to Plot (unless you want them to die) we do also know that pokemon verse is filled with Pis and Outliers
There's humans consistently fighting and even killing Pokemons dude.

Saying this is due to plot is ignoring the very fact that some characters have fighting pokemons in actual 1 vs 1 combat as part of their daily routine.

Besides, Pokehumans being way stronger than real life humans and somehow comparable to Pokemon is something consistent across mediums and generations.

There's humans consistently fighting and even killing Pokemons dude.

Saying this is due to plot is ignoring the very fact that some characters have fighting pokemons in actual 1 vs 1 combat as part of their daily routine.

Besides, Pokehumans being way stronger than real life humans and somehow comparable to Pokemon is something consistent across mediums and generations.
He already conceded it seems

Back