• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

it is combat speed and reaction speed. Movement speed is more of a "i can travel from point A to B in X time"

Damn but we might end up having to scale morpeko into deeper tiers. It's been kicking ass as of late

it is combat speed and reaction speed. Movement speed is more of a "i can travel from point A to B in X time"
You mean our Pokemon profiles have been neglecting to list correct Travel Speed Values all this time?!
Damn but we might end up having to scale morpeko into deeper tiers. It's been kicking ass as of late
Examples, please? No offense meant, I'm interested in the prospect myself.

Is there anywhere in Johto that would make sense if it let Magneton and Nosepass evolve?
Looking into it, here's a quote from Bulbapedia:

The point of my question isn't if it is possible, I know it's not. The point is, is there anywhere that could reasonably be retconned to allow it?

Leafeon would have Ilex Forest (and Viridian Forest in Kanto) and Glaceon would have Ice Cave (and Seafoam Islands in Kanto), but what about Magnezone (other than maybe Power Plant in Kanto)?

Surge and Jasmine probably just used a Thunder Stone since that's an option now

Last edited:
Can someone help me find or identify this old Pokemon game?
I'll list its features that I remember, since it's been nearly 10 years since I last played it.
  • It may or may not be a hacked version of a Pokemon game.
  • I played it in a VBA emulator.
  • Its name might have something to do with fire or something grand or whatever, maybe the visuals has something to do with it, I'm not sure anymore. I think the intro to the title starts with leaves? **** I'm not sure anymore.
  • I don't remember the character you play, but you encounter Blitz in this game.
  • You get Lugia as your Pokemon along the way.
  • You'll eventually fight Dark Lugia. I'm not sure if it's now Blitz's pokemon or someone else's.
  • Every single legendary Pokemon (except for the recent ones introduced this decade) are in this game. From Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, to Palkia/Dialga/Giratina, to the Regis, to the three elemental birds, Ho-Oh, Mew and Mewtwo, even Arceus. And you can capture them all.
  • The map is pretty big, the biggest I've ever played. I'm not sure if it was Hoenn or Kanto that has full map, but you get to access both but one of them isn't a full map IIRC. Might be wrong though.
Apologies if this isn't the correct thread to post this on. But I really need to find this game.

Last edited:
It is sad that Pokemon's god tiers pale in comparison to Digimon, Shin Megami Tensei, and Nasuverse.

Fingers crossed Legends Arceus or BDSM will fix that

It is sad that Pokemon's god tiers pale in comparison to Digimon, Shin Megami Tensei, and Nasuverse.

Fingers crossed Legends Arceus or BDSM will fix that

don't worry, pokemonfan807 will defeat even those gods with nothing but his bare fists. (me got data on my bare fists)

Pathetic. gods are meaningless to someone like pokemonfan807

uhnfn9oh1dc61.jpg

your just mad that i can beat arceus with my bare fists.

arceus is just mad that a monkey beat him (he's apeist aka humanist) i mean behind the games and anime. it is revealed that arceus hates humans, he called them stupid apes/monkeys. who only know to eat eat and eat. They want more and give less.

Problem being you always catch his avatars and not himself

i shall capture the real one. (actually beat the real one with nothing by my bare hands)

pokemonfan807 punches through the onion layers of reality/dimensions to reveal the true arceus before beating him to near death with his bare hands. and then he squishes all of arceus's body into a pokeball or in this case

i shall capture the real one. (actually beat the real one with nothing by my bare hands)

pokemonfan807 punches through the onion layers of reality/dimensions to reveal the true arceus before beating him to near death with his bare hands. and then he squishes all of arceus's body into a pokeball or in this case

your statements end up failing for you don't have the balls

Damn arceus is becoming more and more like an outer god. Do you think this is plain mind manip or possible madness manip? Or neither?

I think it's a metaphor for people going to war seeking Arceus' power and then misusing the power if they gain it, not anything Arceus does to cause madness.

I think it's a metaphor for people going to war seeking Arceus' power and then misusing the power if they gain it, not anything Arceus does to cause madness.
I don't know, Nobunaga clearly implies that the MC maintaining the clarity in presence of Arceus itself (not just using its power) is an amazing feat, a feat worthy of a chosen one.
I don't think it's a metaphor honestly, if anything, at least a "likely" might do the trick.

Last edited:
Back