• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon discussion thread IX: Sudowoodo 4 prez.

Lets add information manipulation and ability to hit nonexistent beings because pokemon can hit Missigno.

I don't think MissingNo. fully qualifies as a nonexistent. It at least has a physical form despite being made out of an erased being.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think MissingNo. fully qualifies as a nonexistent. It at least has a physical form despite being made out of an erased being.
You mean... Like Dark Area digimon (thinks).

Not really similar. At least I don't think it is.

MissingNo. is more like trying to summon a nonexistent being, causing said nonexistent being to take a bunch of random information in order to make an "existence" for itself. It might work as information manip for people able to harm it, but not void manip.

Not really similar. At least I don't think it is.

MissingNo. is more like trying to summon a nonexistent being, causing said nonexistent being to take a bunch of random information in order to make an "existence" for itself. It might work as information manip for people able to harm it, but not void manip.
For the record, I was kidding.

I ain't caring one bit. I take Glitch Pokémon VS Debating seriously around here.
I cant take this comment seriously.

NeoZex6399 said:
Nintendo + Game Freak + Creatures = TPC

Probably TCG or maybe... the first prelude of Gen 8 :)
This is some illuminati level paranoia. Ovo

Hot take: I prefer capturing Pokemon to beating the shit out of the small animals and putting them into balls.

however, id like the option to capture them with a button like in portable mode oppose to throwing the joycon.

on a side note: Really enjoyed let's go Pokemon hoping

this becomes a series of spin off's

let's go soul and gold?

Why would you want to have so many Let's Go games? Once was fine, but making several watered down versions of the main series not only would be rather pointless (Let's Go was made to accommodate Go players into the franchise by having a, well, watered-down version of the main games) but would also distract from making actual games.

Also what happened to your avi Shady

Back