• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon conceptual Manipulation upgrade

Looking at Grandfather Spider 's profile I've noticed this:

" Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; With his heart, he will regain control over the concept of Chaos. The Chaos Heart was used to charge the true essence of the universe, and without his Darkness and Chaos, the Spiral and reality itself will be destroyed) "

So why Arceus doesen't have that too? The multiverse was about to crush when Cyrus used Dialga and Palkia avatars to do that, and I don't think Cyrus woud be so stupid to drive the Creation Trio to suicide, as after the total destruction of the verse he wanted to use them to recreate the reality as he wants

My suggestion is to upgrade Pokemon Conceptual Manip from type 3 to 2 because, as Spider has that because his concept won't be affected even if the verse is manipulated/destroyed, pokemon concepts should be the same

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

That's an interesting topic, but it feels more of implications than confirmations. I'm not saying it's impossible, though.

What is the proof concepts in Pokémon are even type 2 anyway? In order to be type 2, you need to predate all reality by default. If you were born together with it, you're automatically type 3.

NeoZex6399 said:
Cyrus' plans were limited to a single universe.
On Dialga's profile

"Range: Extended melee range. Multiversal with attacks and abilities. (Its battle with Palkia could be felt from a different space between dimensions, its battle with Palkia and Giratina was destroying regions from Arceus's dimension)"

^

If you talk to Cyrus in the Distortion World, he specifies his aim is to "rid our world of the vague and incomplete thing we call spirit", our meaning the world himself and the player come from.

Back