• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Cleanup CRT + Ash upgrade + team rocket trio upgrade

At least 9-B, possibly 7-A individually, at least 7-A with pokemon, high 7-A with Z-moves, at least 7-A, up to high 7-A+ with mechs, likely 3-C, possibly high 3-A with Bewear Mech
for Team Rocket

I'll keep the 9-B AP for ash as i don't see him hurting those who can hurt him much

At least Mountain leve, likely Large Mountain level durability for Ash, sounds good?

also is it okay if i remove "can throw coins" form their P&A section? cause i legit do not know what is it referring to

guys i think i found the outlier.

Team rocket should not have 7-A ap as their dura would scale to high 7-A, not 7-A. They could just barely hurt a Tyranitar and it was probably mostly meowth. I am gonna add possibly 7-A for now but yall should give your opinion

I mean, haven’t Ash and co harmed each other as well who also took attacks from fully-evolved Pokémon? Then again, they could be gags. Otherwise, I’d be neutral for now.

Also, shouldnt Team Rocket get Social Influencing given the many disguises they wore to trick Ash and others?

I mean, haven’t Ash and co harmed each other as well who also took attacks from fully-evolved Pokémon? Then again, they could be gags. Otherwise, I’d be neutral for now.

Also, shouldnt Team Rocket get Social Influencing given the many disguises they wore to trick Ash and others?
could you add it up? imma be busy for a while.

anyways i heard a revision is coming to make trainers higher in ap so maybe we could discuss it then?

Also, I just look at Diglet page. And it's said to be Hypersonic.

But didn't Gary say in Part 1 that Diglet has Speed of Light to FTL Movement speed?

Or is that considered an outlier?

Also, I just look at Diglet page. And it's said to be Hypersonic.

But didn't Gary say in Part 1 that Diglet has Speed of Light to FTL Movement speed?

Or is that considered an outlier?
Gary isn't a scientist(unreliable source I feel), also it comes from a pokedex entry and is far above just about every other speed feat of the era

Gary isn't a scientist(unreliable source I feel),
Really? I don't really see how unreliable he can be?

Doesn't he give up Pokemon Training for a while to just study Pokemon? And also ya know? He's the Grandson of a Pokemon Professor.

And I don't see any reason for him to lie.

But I can see it being an outlier.

Being the grandson of someone knowledgeable =/= actually being knowledgeable

It could also be a Hyperbole.

Gary isn't a scientist(unreliable source I feel), also it comes from a pokedex entry and is far above just about every other speed feat of the era
Diglett has no such Pokedex entry.

But yes, it's an absurd outlier, especially for the era, & it's in a scene parodying whack-a-mole.

Not to mention, the episode's writing is absurd; Pokemon refusing to even come out of their Poke Balls because they all side with the Diglett they probably haven't even met, that the construction shouldn't be done, for the sake of the environment; While Pokemon supporting the environment is not an atypical theme, especially for that time in the anime, the idea that so many trainers' Pokemon would behave uniformly & not even come out, or that their refusal would prevent the Poke Balls being sent out.... It suspends (dis)belief, I'd say.

Diglett has no such Pokedex entry.

But yes, it's an absurd outlier, especially for the era, & it's in a scene parodying whack-a-mole.

Not to mention, the episode's writing is absurd; Pokemon refusing to even come out of their Poke Balls because they all side with the Diglett they probably haven't even met, that the construction shouldn't be done, for the sake of the environment; While Pokemon supporting the environment is not an atypical theme, especially for that time in the anime, the idea that so many trainers' Pokemon would behave uniformly & not even come out, or that their refusal would prevent the Poke Balls being sent out.... It suspends (dis)belief, I'd say.
Probably Dutrio I'm remembering then

Wait I’m confused, why would it be an outlier when just about all Pokémon scale to SoL in some fashion?
Diglett, the Pokemon Gary made the claim for, does not scale to Speed of Light.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge attacks from Pokemon like Pikachu)

So im gonna be real with you, the current pokemon pages suck in many ways.
Greninja, as an example, has keys for all evolutions and ash greninja...problem is he only has tier 7-A and high 7-A...there goes my vs thread i planned.

Overall i need your help.
I need y'all to bring up many other pokemon profiles that have issues and tell me.

Other issues include:
-lack of resistances (look at Tyranitar)
-lack of tiers (greninja)
-unupdated
-badly edited
ect.

Please join in, i will be a bit busy the next 15 hours or so, and considering i didn't wanna forget about it, i decided that a request for help would be good.

Ash upgrade
even before the 1st gym Pikachu was 8-A. Pikachu since then has uncontrollably shocked ash multiple times over the series and he has gotten deep into high 7-A since then. here's just the footage from season 1.
Ash has also survived constant blasts from his pokemon such as his Charmeleon maliciously shooting ash in the face with flamethrower and later on charizard did the same and here's an examle later in the series
Both pignite and charizard shoot him
he literally asks pignite to do his best flamethrower.
Ash survives getting headbutted by an overly excited Tauros group. This isn't the first time

Currently Ash scales to 8-C durability via surviving rioulu's aura sphere which is 8-C...problem is in the episode where ash also hatches a rioulu and gets shot with a vaccume wave he pretty much doesn't feel it, though it was weakened.
Still the same rioulu with a bit of coordination beats an onix in the same episode.

I believe that we should upgrade ash's durability to "at least 7-A, likely higher". It is consistent with the unbreakable knucklehead portrayal of his character which happens often.
At this point it is more consistent than ash taking damage from anything non-pokemon related. In fact i can't remember the last time he did have any normal damage done to him.

Team rocket trio upgrades and clean up.

Now say it with me boys, TEAM ROCKET HAS SURVIVED GETTING BLASTED OFF AGAIN MOSTLY BY PIKACHU AND 7-A POKEMON FOR OVER 900 EPISODES.

Yeah that's literally the most consistent part of them.
I am tired of people trying to disregard it as PIS when they take less damage from falling out of the clouds and onto tree branches than they do from getting hit by pokemon moves. Yet again i rarely see them take damage from anything normal, they take and tank damage from Ash's pikachu more often.

This isn't some superman outliers with 20 low 2-C feats and 100 4-B feats, no. this is like 10 instances of them taking normal damage and 900+ instances of them taking shots from pikachu.

Their durability should be the same as Ash's.

Then comes the AP upgrade.
They constantly make mechs that can restrict Pikachu and many other pokemon and they also made Machines which could match z-moves and finally they made a mecha bewear which saved Bewear and was able to match Guzzlord in strength for a moment, something Bewear (the anime one) herself couldn't do despite matching Buzzwole and beating up Pheromosa.
So their rating should be:
9-B individually, at least 7-A with pokemon, at least 7-A, up to high 7-A+ with mechs, likely 3-C, possibly high 3-A with Bewear Mech.

That is all

is this what i said before minus the team rocket stuff.

also has magikarp and gyrardos fused?

Quick question since this is already about Ash and Pikachu

How much Pikachu's Z-move doesnt have MFTL, likely Infinite attack speed? The Z move(s) from Pikachu already scales to the Ultra Beasts and Tapus, so shouldnt the attack get the same speed rating as them?

And obviously, this wouldnt scale to Pikachu in any way, only the Z-move.

Quick question since this is already about Ash and Pikachu

How much Pikachu's Z-move doesnt have MFTL, likely Infinite attack speed? The Z move(s) from Pikachu already scales to the Ultra Beasts and Tapus, so shouldnt the attack get the same speed rating as them?

And obviously, this wouldnt scale to Pikachu in any way, only the Z-move.
Yeah it should. I was considering bringing it up

guys i think i found the outlier.

Team rocket should not have 7-A ap as their dura would scale to high 7-A, not 7-A. They could just barely hurt a Tyranitar and it was probably mostly meowth. I am gonna add possibly 7-A for now but yall should give your opinion
sorry for the late reply, but when did meowth fight a tyranitar?

also bump?

sorry for the late reply, but when did meowth fight a tyranitar?

also bump?
Looking through Tyranitar's Major Appearances (Anime) section on Bulbapedia....

It might be this: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG006

Quote the episode page:
Angered, Rico sends out Pupitar, who promptly evolves to a Tyranitar. James orders another Smokescreen, and Meowth directs the Ekans and Koffing to flee into the wilderness. However Tyranitar fires off a Hyper Beam, and the warning shot stops everyone in their tracks. Jessie gets an idea and calls on Wobbuffet to Counter Tyranitar's attacks. Yet Tyranitar quickly knocks out Wobbuffet with a Hyper Beam before he can use the move. With no other choice, Jessie and James order Arbok and Weezing to leave with the Ekans and Koffing, while they buy some time to allow them to escape. Though reluctant at first, Arbok and Weezing do so. Rico tries to use another Hyper Beam to cut them off, but Meowth attacks with a Fury Swipes to Tyranitar's face. Jessie and James also use their "Fury Swipes" to stall for time, although they get battered in the process.

They did nothing to Tyranitar though. All of that was just to stall for time so Arbok and Weezing could escape from the poaxher with the Ekanses and Koffings they protected

Tyranitar was stomping all of them effortlessly

They did nothing to Tyranitar though. All of that was just to stall for time so Arbok and Weezing could escape from the poaxher with the Ekanses and Koffings they protected

Tyranitar was stomping all of them effortlessly
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure if that's the scene they meant (& I haven't checked the context for myself.), but it does seem like a questionable example to use, possibly even if Tyranitar was damaged or not.

Back