• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No connections to this, it just sounds cool. Both of them are High 6-C (Paws of Destiny Po).

Panda:

Keanu Reeves:

Inconclusive:

Non-physical interaction stops intangibility, I'd say that Class M and flight negs telekinesis, but this Hero's Chi Po actually never uses flight. That said, how does Neo get past Po's ressurection?

Assuming Neo has no BFR resistance, Po just yeets him off to the spirit world and calls it a day. He calls the WFH his best move so he's likely to use it.

On a side note I hope the day comes when Tier 4-3 Kung Fu Panda is accepted, but one miracle at a time.

Alternatively Po could transport both of them to the SW and gain the strength advantage, or rip Neo's soul from his body, and maybe he could even deconstruct some of Neo's weapons and overload Neo's body with chi while in the Spirit World.

Vote for Po.

I agree Po uses WFH in character, especially this version, but doesn't lead with it unless he has prior knowledge, like with Kai and Jindiao.

Looking at it again, Neo does have an AP advantage of 100+ GT and resists the Mindslip heavily, so I suppose a lot of it comes down to how good the precog is.

I assume Po doesn't really have much of his one-off equipment which stops his Time Manipulation and a lot of the other hax those provide, in which case he'll have to rely on his chi.

They seem to be pretty even in martial artistry, Neo is smarter, but he doesn't seem to resist stuff like soul rip which can be done at a distance.

Not sure the extent of Neo's reality warping, though, that could help.

Remember that Po's feat was performed without his hero's chi; with it, Po should be far stronger, making the AP equal or in Po's favour.

Yeah I think I might still lean towards Po. He could blind Neo with the Golden Lotus Clap to stun him long enough for Po to do the finger hold, and Neo isn't strong enough to escape the Spirit World.

Back