• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po vs Yuji Itadori

Po (Kung Fu Panda)

Po_from_DreamWorks_Animation%27s_Kung_Fu_Panda.png

vs Yuji itadori (Jujustu Kaisen)
yuji_itadori_7.png

Both have a innate connection to spiritual energy and both are a high level 7-c so I imagine it's a close fight. Who's winning

I feel like Po would probably end up winning since even if he ends up dying the he can just keep coming back until Yuji gets tired

Is there any reason why Po couldn't just take Yuji to the spirit world and just deconstruct him like he did with kai's weapons?

he just holds back.

if he takes him to the spirit world he's getting one shot and dying for good.
Po can't die in the spirit world the only reason he was able to "kill" kai is because he was able to inject a bunch of chi into him and it destroyed his soul.

Po can't die in the spirit world the only reason he was able to "kill" kai is because he was able to inject a bunch of chi into him and it destroyed his soul.
I don't know anything about this version of Po or his abilities, but if it is any kind of soul-based damage, he has Sukukna to soul manip to protect him.

I don't know anything about this version of Po or his abilities, but if it is any kind of soul-based damage, he has Sukukna to soul manip to protect him.
In that case it feels like it would be stalemate since Po can’t hurt Yuji in that form and Yuji doesn’t have a way to kill him for good

The odds do seem to be in Po's favour due to the sprit world, I personally would vote for Po. Yuji Has no real way to kill off Po, same can't be said for Po killing off Yuji

Back