• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
I'm sorry, did everyone just forget that when Gumball is "fully equiped" he gets The Universal Remote? Gumball bloodlusted just time stops and BFRs.
1. Thing is that he needs to pull it out of his butt to even start with that. for a subsonic guy he would be right next to him in no time

2. That's not even in his equipment, and see above

3. It's as durable as a normal remote, po swats it away

4. Time stop was an accident, and grabbing the phone out of your butt and dialing it is slower than running up to it and knocking them out

He has the helmet on, Po can't even touch him without his consent.

1. SPEED EQUALIZED

2. GUMBALL IS FULLY EQUIPPED

3. BOTH START 60 METRES AWAY

4. Combining all of them plus probability hax, what do you get? A stomp

Zark2099 said:
1. SPEED EQUALIZED
2. GUMBALL IS FULLY EQUIPPED

3. BOTH START 60 METRES AWAY

4. Combining all of them, what do you get? A stomp
1. Speed = doesn't mean that attack speed is equal, grabbing someothing out of your butt is far slower than punching you

2. He still needs to grab it out of his butt in hammer space, until then they are useless

3. makes it more fair for po, running at 60 meters away and punching him is even easier

4. Not a stomp, po's attacks are too fast for gumball to even get his attacks

1. No, attack speed is equalized. That's the point

2. No, he already has them in his hand, that's the point of giving him his equipment

3. No, because movement speed is equalized

4. No, because speed is equalized

Dude, I have seen matches go, it never works they way you're saying.

Zark2099 said:
1. No, attack speed is equalized. That's the point
2. No, he already has them in his hand, that's the point of giving him his equipment

3. No, because movement speed is equalized

4. No, because speed is equalized

Dude, I have seen matches go, it never works they way you're saying.
1. Attack speed means combat speed is equal, the method of attack speed isn't equal, even in speed equal, thinking is faster than saying a spell, snapping is faster than throwing a ball, etc

2. In character he has them in his hammerspace, him having his equipment doesn't mean he has them in his hand if it isn't like that in character

3. They are equalized at subsonic (i got this from star lord vs yatsu), po moves at subsonic, running 60 meters and punching him is faster than needing to grab something out of your butt and put it on

Zark2099 said:
1. No, otherwise every single match in this wiki is a blitz
2. BLOODLUSTED

3. No
1. Looks like plemty of matches are innacurate then

2. Still has them in his hammerspace

3. Then how is speed equal then, because it is far faster than needing to grab something out of your butt

1. Or you are innaccurate, majority wins

2. No, he has in hand whatever he felt was gonna win him the battle, otherwise refer to the Link image in Standard Equipment. That's not how it works.

3. So you legit want to argue two characters who can move in the same speed, have a distance of 60 metres between them, and character A will stand there like an idiot and will still be slower in pulling out a thing out of his backpocket, while character B RUNS 60 METRES AND BLITZES HIM BEFORE HE CAN DO ANYTHING.

Yeah no

It is assumed the hat is already on Gumball when the match starts. That's how equipment works.

This is a travesty and I'm closing this.

I'm also going to have this match removed so you can dispute that in the match removal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back