• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Homura downgrade

Basically, the reason why Homura has type 5 is being able to survive even if destroyed in body and soul. At the time it made sense because she had no way to come back yet she would still be alive somehow.

Now we know that it's because she is an abstract, so she doesn't qualify anymore.

Sayaka
LoC Sayaka managed to cut trough Mami's ribbons here. Mami's ribbons are High 7-A.

LoC Sayaka should scale from that.

KG
UKG was erased, she can exist without even a concept, she lives in a nonexistent place where nonexistent things end up, so she should be a nonexistent being.

Thus she would get type 5. And she would get infinite speed by virtue of being a natural inhabitant of a timeless void (As a 5-B)

4th timeline KG can make a barrier bigger than Earth, thus she would be "At least 5-B". Scales to UKG, Final Timeline Madoka, AoC and False Madoka

Tart Additions
Straightforward enough. Tart's Magia raises attack (Statistics Amplification) and inflict Curse. Curse grants her Curse Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Regenerationn/Healing Negation up to Mid

Agreed with the upgrade. Let's see if the Puella Magi Misc. revision will end before Digimon's Misc. revision

>Implying that the name isn't me indirectly challenging Dragon ovo

Quick questions, this would means Sayaka is>False Mami in AP wise right?

Also, with UKG become a nonexistence being, how is it would affects her speed and does she has soe resistance to time manip now?

Slightly stronger yes.

It make her infinite in speed i guess.

SD can post the KG stuff when he finds the statement

Thanks. I agree with this. Both the Upgrade and Downgrade.

Oh yeah, if KG is really becoming 5-B, then Final Timeline Madoka, False Madoka and AoC will get upgraded too.

Nah, she is simply very good at sword throwing. She doesn't control it mid air or anything

Oh yeah, I wonder if the Oktavia that Sayaka summons should scale to her. And also, During the battle with Homulilly, we could see Homu's clara doll manages to contend with Sayaka.

Idk if Homulily and Oktavia scale off each other actually. The most we see is each other holding the other back.

I mean, Homulilly should probably be > Clara Dolls.

Granted, i'm unsure if the CD themselves scale. The "battle" with Sayaka is crossing blades once.

Idk about that scaling. A reminder that the Production Note specifically says that no one knows what they are, they're not Homulily's familiars, nor are they even of Homulily's magic. Heck they even mock her at times.

I mean, maybe?

I'd keep her at 7-B.

About KG, that should mean at least 5-B for KG (Duh), False Madoka (Falslings > witches as shown by False Sayaka > Kyoko > Oktavia), AoC, Homura's smiting abilities, and probably mg Madoka (Should have surpassed 4th timeline KG)

SomebodyData said:
Idk about that scaling. A reminder that the Production Note specifically says that no one knows what they are, they're not Homulily's familiars, nor are they even of Homulily's magic. Heck they even mock her at times.

I mean, maybe?
If they are not her Familiar, then why would they follow Homura's command to chase off Kyubey and fought the magical girls group?

@Homu

I mean yes, but there is a difference between scaling, say, Kyoko from False Sayaka and scaling the CD from LoC Sayaka when their "battle" lasted 5 seconds or so

I don't remember Homulily commanding them? Also, what they do doesn't change that they're explicitly stated to not be apart of Homulily's familiars.

Neat, but fair.

Altho I could probably find some profiles in this wiki that got their rating based on the similar circumstances.

Not now tho, I gotta sleep, it's midnight in my place.

5-B mg Madoka sounds good? It's the only thing that i'm somewhat uncertain about regarding KG scaling

@Homu

Ok, good night

Oh right, I almost forgot. Yachiyo, Iroha and MagiReco Tart (when she'll have a key) should have dura negation and stat amping due to this

Infnite speed 5-B UKG would be acceptable? As a 5-B she reformed and lived in nonexistence

"Characters who showcase the ability to move freely and naturally in a timeless void may qualify for an infinite speed rating so long as it is not a huge Outlier or Plot-Induced Stupidity or Inconsistency. Such feats will have to be very carefully evaluated on a case-by-case basis."

It's neither in UKG's case. We also know that she had to reach infinite speed at one point given that she became immeasurable

It's only natural that Sayaka goes to High 7A not even a month after Infamous characters leave that tier.

She would have lost pretty badly tbh.

How's the revision to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back