• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, 5-B KG isn't that big (Plus it was already in the op)

Now I wonder if we should add Comet Kriemhild Gretchen ovo

Oh, right. Can't believe it I'm missed that.

Altho, will she become Infinite speed due being a natural inhabitant of Nonexistence? Cuz unlike Homura, Gretchen should be qualify to this.

What Jeanne have done to you man?. XD

Anyway, I just found something interesting. Based on A certain To Aru profile, it is list that he is capable of existing in places that don't exist, in which the concepts of distance and time don't apply. And it is listed as Void Manipulation.

I wonder if we can do the same to Homura due the whole scene in Wraith Arc.

Hey, in Rebellion, there are two instances where Oktavia easily destroyed Homulilly Clockwise-like attack. Can we used it to justify her as solid 7-B? This will probably also affects those who scaled to her as well.

Homura shouldn't have void manipulation except for Akuma Homura who shares Madoka's omnipresence which encompasses nonexistence.

On another note we probably need to edit Homura's justification for Low 7-C and chalk up stunning LoC Sayaka as PIS.

We also need to move acausality to CMG Homura because the crystallization made her acausal.

I thought her Low 7-C justification was for having stats 0 in attack, which should be lower than MG Sayaka.

Also, shouldn't we add teleportation for Sayaka? It is pretty damn good too.

It's not. But she KO'd base Sayaka so Low 7-C should still be fine.

When? I only recall her using those weird music platforms thingies

It happens after her conversation with Homura. She tried to stop time but Sayaka reacted by covering herself with her cloak. And when Homura get rid of the cloak (which resulting time is flowing again), Sayaka is nowhere in sight.

I mean, that could simply be Sayaka being massively faster than Homura, which she is

Oh that. She kinda needs durability in the same ballpark, she is a glass cannon, but she is still a melee fighter.

If she threw a High 7-A attack with 7-C dura she would just blow her own arms off

Mami uses guns tho.

And meant to bring up that later, but how do we know that Flawless Legs of Gold is 7-A SS? It could be game mechanics. Because she would indeed break her legs if she was about to throw a kick that much stronger than her durability.

I guess? Although it seems really weird that she'd be buffed to no end in AP only. While glass cannon-ish, she isn't to the ridiculous degree of someone like Mami

Noted, but we can't really put a rather random stat when we don't know how much durability changed.

I think "At least Small Town level, possibly Large Mountain level" is best for now.

Nah, at the very least it's Town because it's like that in base and there are 0 reasons to be weaker. But honestly i'd simply say unknown in that case.

Btw Madoka's armor/forcefields bypassing is via piercing attacks?

I ask because Mami and Kyoko have that as well

Ah, forgot that Sayaka took a hit from Elly, nvm. Unknown is fine too.

I don't quite remember actually.

That moment when a translation of the Production Notes is found and when translated states that UKG is non-existent, meaning this was common knowledge for the Japanese PMMM community for years.

"The Production Note clearly states episode 12 witch is witch that is nobody and was born from despair of all mahout shoujo in existent. Original wordings: [Þ¬░ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÚ¡öÕÑ│ÒÇéÕà¿ÒüªÒü«Ú¡öµ│òÕ░æÕÑ│Òü«þÁµ£øÒüïÒéëþöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒþ®║µ░ùõ║║Õ¢ó]." - Talk: Kriemhild Gretchen PMMM wiki

_;

The Production Notes are extremely full of info, from Walpurgis' 5-C rating to this to Madoka being all the magical girls.

We need it translated so badly, yet its never happening;. ;_;

If no other staff appear, then we could just go ahead with the changes. I just wanted to be 100% sure about it.

Alright, so something like Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the World of Witches, which became nonexistent after Ultimate Madoka rewrote it and exists separated from all the timelines of the infinite multiverse)

Also, God Tiers except AoC should have void manip.

Homura can exist in nonexistence as she has the same omnipresence as Madoka who can do that

Madoka, the above + turned the old multiverse nonexistent after rewriting it

UKG, the above + being able to exist as nonexistence

II feel like Itzli should probably be changed to "Unknown", given that its pretty implied that Itzli is basically the Walpurgis Nacht of her homeworld and that she took out her homeworld's magical girls.

I am also looking through some translated documents for Madoka Magica. But it hasn't produced anything world-shattering like the production notes. However, it should be mentioned that they talk about how op immortality type 2 is for the PMMM cast, as in, even if they were completely drained of blood, they would still be able to fight op. Also, Mami gets more intelligence feats, since apparently, to make her ribbon constructs she has to know what they're composed of.

TL;DR: Immortality Type 2 is probably gonna get more detailed in my general blog, Mami's intelligence at this point should be "At least Gifted", and Itzli should be changed to unknown for now. These are somewhat minor changes so I just want an overall opinion on them.

The completely drained out of blood thing is in the main series as well iirc.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back