• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While i'm doing the edits, can i move Homura's acausality to the CMG key or?

She would still have acausality through contact of her own shield, so no (You could note her acausality is better I guess)

Anyway about the Portable stuff:

Madoka, Kyoko, Mami.

Description of the attacks is pretty much the same so if Madoka qualifies, Mami and Kyoko should also qualify

Also, Ult. Madoka should have resistance to curse manipulation on UKG's level.

She constantly fight her, the curses are passive, and we know that they can affect 2-As

Scales to UKG herself I guess

I don't feel like making a separate CRT only to give Madoka curse resistance.

Also should we specify that it's also mind resistance given that UKG's curses corrupt the mind?

I agree about the resistances and I think it's better to specify, no one would assume that resistance to curse=resistance to mind manip, it's the same as the power null resistance due to resistance to various status ailments

@Monarch

Law manip helps I guess.

That or Madoka is a good deal above baseline because UKG has a 2-A feat with a fraction of the power generated by standing here and doing nothing (AoC destroying the multiverse).

Add that to the list of the stuff that the next movie should explain ovo.

or its an Infinite Loop

- Madoka's wish to personally kill all witches including her own makes her stronger than all witches

- a witch is always superior to its magical girl self

Madoka gets stronger to kill UKG -> UKG gets stronger from Madoka getting stronger -> Madoka gets stronger to kill UKG -> UKG gets stronger from Madoka getting stronger -> Madoka gets stronger to kill UKG-> UKG gets stronger from Madoka getting stronger -> Madoka gets stronger to kill UKG...

FOREVER

Madoka/UKG solo all of 2-A when?

Perpetually increasing degree of 2-A for god tiers when.

Except AoC, but no one cares about AoC.

The loop is one of the things I was thinking, but without any clear proof we can't confirm it, even if it's really likely that that's the case

Hmm, maybe that's the contradiction that Kyubey mentioned way back in episode 12, and the reason why Homura taking Madoka away was a bad thing.

Anyways, I guess I also agree with the addition of the resistance.

>Can hax a conceptual 2-A being, who is also made up of infinite minds with the same level of consciousness.

>Gets better

See, Homura is PMMM Lucemon.

Even if she is unrelated to the discussion she gets upgraded ovo

@Homu Production Notes (Pray they get completely translated) basically state Madoka...

Hold on a second,

Akuma Homura can do what her witch form can

U Madoka also can do what her witch form can (Absorption, "Heaven")

Interesting....

Back on track, the magical girls Madoka saves become a part of her, gaining her level of consciousness and looking back at Rebellion, seeming to be always with her.

Still not the same as mindhaxing multiple 2-As. They are cosmic aware 3-D beings.

But at least:

Akuma Homura's active mind hax > Akuma Homura's subconscious mind hax > Homulilly's subconscious mind hax > Madoka's resistance > UKG's curses = 2-A mind hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back