• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Not sure if this is going to end up as one, but I have one thing to ask.

Why do we scale Patricia's physical stats to her feat that was achieved through Reality Warping? Last time I checked, the ability is considered to be hax.

The feat also seems to fall under Environmental Destruction, as it doesn't deal direct harm to the characters Patricia fights, and there's little reason to scale the feat to her physical characteristics.

1) You checked wrong because reality warping is also AP (Or else literally every creation feat ever would be hax)

2) She maintains that place with her existence. Saying that it doesn't scale to her stats is like saying that Kagutsuchi isn't 2-A, because he does literally the same thing but on a higher scale

3) We don't scale it to her physical stats to begin with

Dunno if all creation is achieved through Reality Warping.

Then why is her durability 7-B and Homura, alongside others, scale to it?

Also, I have no idea why you compare Patricia to Kagutsuchi, seeing as the former maintains a limited 3-D space, while the latter holds the infinite multiverse across the entire time axis.

And another thing: what is the basis for using an explosion formula?

Because it's the exact same feat, except that Kagutsuchi maintains a multiverse and Patricia maintains a city sized zone.

It's the method that we use for pocket dimensions feat in general. Calc how much energy you need to blow up this place.

>(1)Was killed by an inexperienced Homura without most of her military technology, (2)but should be strong enough that Homura would need her homemade bombs to kill. (3)Should be superior to Oktavia.

1 is pretty much an anti-feat, no?

2. I find it hard to believe a homemade explosive is stronger than factory-made explosives, be them amped with magic or not, so I don't think this proves anything.

And 3 is based on the assumption that Octavia is the weakest witch because it originated from Sayaka?

Oh, the factory bomb is definitely stronger, it just didn't do jack cuz her opponent was a frigging Walpurgis.

The weakest witch was H.N Elly actually.

No, 3 is based on the "assumption" Patricia > Oktavia because Patricia already scales above her.

Kyoko already scales below Patricia, and Oktavia definitely doesn't scale above Kyoko

Starting to feel ashamed of calling myself a supporter of the verse, oof.

But is there viable proof for her having 7-B dura?

For who?

We are talking about three different characters with 7-B dura at the same time

I'm talking about Patricia. Considering there are glass cannons in the verse, I don't think it's accurate to assume she's definitely not one, unless there is more proof.

Which we don't assume.

Scaling her from Oktavia already means assuming that she is a glass cannon, because Patricia'AP >> Oktavia's dura

So it's like this:

Patricia < Kyoko < Oktavia?

And Oktavia's durability is 7-B because she took attacks from Kyoko, am I right?

@Reby

Yes.

But Oktavia's durability is = her AP because she is a physical fighter

@Homu

She was though

I mentioned that before, but yeah Kyoko was holding back against Oktavia, however, Oktavia did manage to get some scratches on Kyoko. So Oktavia is probably at the very low-end of 7-B.

@Rebuble Why tho?

Oktavia definitely isn't at the low end when she scales from damaging somewhat a person in the upper end of the tier. Below Kyoko yes, but not low end 7-B

Well at this point its mostly semantics, though I would think that giving multiple scratches and cuts to someone who isn't even trying to kill you and using her defensive magic mostly to protect someone else generally hints the gap is huge, but it doesn't really matter.

Back