• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Every zombie can tank a direct attack from solarflare fire, including the smash who is phisically comparable to Grass Knuckles, the scaling goes on from that, as well harming Superbrains who scales to GW and is show fighting rose in multiple ocasions so this 2 are also comparable

His issue is "why should it scale to their physicals" not "why should they scale to each other" since these are fire/ice based AP feats. Though they should scale since their elemental super moves is comparable in damage to other physical based super moves

His issue is "why should it scale to their physicals" not "why should they scale to each other" since these are fire/ice based AP feats. Though they should scale since their elemental super moves is comparable in damage to other physical based super moves
I kinda also talked about It here trough?

I know, any way. We also have a city sized storm disipation feat where various zombies survived being sucked by the winds created to move the clouds

Plants%2Bvs.%2BZombies%2BZomnibus%2Bv01%2B%25282021%2529%2B%2528digital%2529%2B%2528Son%2Bof%2BUltron-Empire%2529-073.jpg
Trough I'm not sure if they survived seeing now...

I think I'm gonna change the character arrangement and icons on the verse page again to something easier to consume, I'm sorry 😭

Yeah that works.

The Dragon Ball verse page works too if you want borderless images.

They are 2 comopletly separated continuities full of contradicting things, like the existence of characters like brave dave, plants having completly diferent powers and let's not talk about how many diferent versions of PVZ1 there is, most that are unacessible now

Last edited:
They are 2 comopletly separated continuities full of contradicting things, like the existence of characters like brave dave, plants having completly diferent powers and let's not talk about how many diferent versions of PVZ1 there is, most that are unacessible now
I think you quote the wrong person

Ok I think the verse page now is good
a bit late to this, but why? its not stated on the verse page
I've done some digging and it seems like it's being handled by a whole different company than Popcap
The story in the Chinese version is also quite contradictory. MAYBE if they're enough differenences in AP and abilities we could make a whole other verse page and versions of characters for this, like Dragon Ball's canon and Toei counterparts

I've done some digging and it seems like it's being handled by a whole different company than Popcap
The story in the Chinese version is also quite contradictory. MAYBE if they're enough differenences in AP and abilities we could make a whole other verse page and versions of characters for this, like Dragon Ball's canon and Toei counterparts
Kkkkkkk this would be funny, the chinise continuity also has also has a lot of outside game material, up to like 3 diferent comics as far as I'm aware

What's our justification for GW characters scaling to each other? Them being comparable based on gameplay shouldn't be enough

They can keep up with each other in the comics and in the cinematics
By cinematics do you mean cutscenes or trailers? Cause I don't see why trailers would be canon

Also for comics there's a clear gap in power established between characters like Super Brainz and Peashooter, at least from what we know since we don't got volumes 2 and 3

But again I don't see anything that can upgrade the characters in these cinematics, I'll have to check over the story mode

But again I don't see anything that can upgrade the characters in these cinematics, I'll have to check over the story mode
Try the flavour text, that's usually how we upgrade game verses.

Back