• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PvZ Upgrade: The Torchwood meta

Everything is condensed into this blog

Main changes:

PvZ1​

• Plants/Zombies who scale to 20 damage or more - Wall level
  • Plants/Zombies who scale to 80 damage or more - Small Building level

PvZ2​

• Plants/Zombies who scale to 80 damage or more - Building level+
  • Plants/Zombies who scale to 160 damage or more - Large Building level

GW/Heroes/BFN​

• All heroes characters - at least Multi-City Block level, possibly Country level
  • Junkasaurus and Mecha Cat - at least Multi-City Block level+, possibly Country level+
I also suggest that all profiles with PvZ2 keys will have the characters at Max level, just like Pokemon on this site to simplify the scaling (and that Football Zombie has City Block level in his PvZ2 key since he one-shots armored wall nut)

It's better to use the feat of the Zombie tanking the lighting than using Lightning reed's amplified attacks as the cloud is way closer to the ground (literally right above the Zombie's head) and the cloud/lighting is small in size, as oppose to the comic feat

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Alread gave my opnion, there is some things right but lack explanation and others that straight up shouldn't be applied like the "no level" thing

Well, if the damage is 100% set and doesn't change like a range from 15 - 25 I think it potentially can be used as a basis. Two questions though,

Do they struggle with 8-A stuff because 6-B even being a possibly would seem like an outlier unless the 8-A stuff is casual.

For the lighting, your trying to suggest resistance or durability?

I don't know if using the in game damage might be the best form of scaling, but if there's nothing else, I suppose it might be fine?
I only use in game damage to say "Character A deals 40 damage and is equal to 6 tons, Character B deals 50 damage so he deals over 6 tons"

Do they struggle with 8-A stuff because 6-B even being a possibly would seem like an outlier unless the 8-A stuff is casual.
The main feat here is performed very casually so no it wouldn't be an outlier
latest

For the lighting, your trying to suggest resistance or durability?
Durability

Well, if the damage is 100% set and doesn't change like a range from 15 - 25 I think it potentially can be used as a basis. Two questions though,

Do they struggle with 8-A stuff because 6-B even being a possibly would seem like an outlier unless the 8-A stuff is casual
The 8-A isn't approved, so we just have the 6-B

I have the same thoughts as Lephyr, it's iffy to use in game damage ratings to upscale/downscale AP values.

I have the same thoughts as Lephyr, it's iffy to use in game damage ratings to upscale/downscale AP values.
I'm only using it to say one plant at a certain level is stronger than another just because they deal more damage, the only time I add a numerical difference is with torchwood's confirmed 2x multiplier

Back