• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PvZ Insta-Kill plants Upgrade

Dragonite007

He/Him

My calc and @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson calc was approved, so any Insta-kill plant and some zombies will scale to it

-Insta-Kill plants (Doom-shroom, Cherry Bomb, Squash, Potato Mine)
-Gargantuar (Required two instant-kill plants to defeat him, Gargantuars can harm each others)
-Zomboss's mechs (8-B+, Massively stronger than Gargantar, needs a lot of Insta-kill plants to be defeted)
-Wall-nut (Durability, can withstand an attack from Gargantuar)
-Chomper (Can kill and eat Tall-Nut Zombie and Zombies with "Machined" of Toughness in PvZ 2 (Which both can survive insta-kill plants))
-Fire Peashooter (Plant-Food, can kill Zombies with "Machined" of Toughness)
-Citron (Plant Food, Can one-shot a Gargantuar)

Last edited:
Wall nut? You meant tall nut and plant fooded wall nut, right? Beacuse they really can't stand a gargantuar atack otherwise

Also, the wall nut profile should account wall nut bawlling and exploding wall nut too, could you add It to the CRT?

Let me add more things

Chomper can one shot tall nut zombies who can also whistand intakill plants

Plant food atacks work the same way as intant plants when It's a ofensive one most of the time, so they probable should fall on that category too

Wall nut? You meant tall nut and plant fooded wall nut, right? Beacuse they really can't stand a gargantuar atack otherwise
I mean the armored Wall-nut (After get the Plant-Food)
Also, the wall nut profile should account wall nut bawlling and exploding wall nut too, could you add It to the CRT?
I'm plannig doing a Wall-nut rework, so I will update his profile

Chomper can one shot tall nut zombies who can also whistand intakill plants
Chomper is a strange case, she can kill Tall-Nut Zombie and Zombies with "Machined" and above of Toughness in PvZ 2 (Which both can survive insta-kill plants), but she needs a lot of bites to kill Gargantuar and Zomboss's Mechs

Chomper is a strange case, she can kill Tall-Nut Zombie and Zombies with "Machined" and above of Toughness in PvZ 2 (Which both can survive insta-kill plants), but she needs a lot of bites to kill Gargantuar and Zomboss's Mechs
Gargantuars and mechs are just too big to enter It's mouth, and both of thouse alread upscale from the standart one hit kill zombies, I say It still count the chomper is just in the extreme lower end of the scale

Plants foods we will have to judge case by case

I mean we have Threepeater that can kill any zombie with his plant food
And we have Cabbage-pult that can't kill a conehead zombie with his special
That's correct, but I most of the ones that alread on the wiki can be alread classified, at least the fire peashooter plant food should, I belive that peashooter should as well, trough It can be debated

Okay, let's start

It's not "Doom Shroom", The one who made the feat isqactually

046_0006.jpg

046_0007.jpg

Here is the comic the feat comes from

Let's start with the fact that It's not doom shroom

Boom Boom Shroom seen pretty clear to just be a named Doom shroom, so there is no reason theycaren't comparable and anyway the gargantuars tanked It pretty well

The contest? Underground zombie city full of gargs is exploded

Okay, let's start

It's not "Doom Shroom", The one who made the feat isqactually

046_0006.jpg

046_0007.jpg

Here is the comic the feat comes from

Let's start with the fact that It's not doom shroom

Boom Boom Shroom seen pretty clear to just be a named Doom shroom, so there is no reason theycaren't comparable and anyway the gargantuars tanked It pretty well

The contest? Underground zombie city full of gargs is exploded
Axtually, the feat seen more city block level, not city level, maybe small town... ai can see It beingh 8-B or 8-A trough

As long as the CRT is not concluded and the calc is accepted I can 100% ad this to the list of upgrades for this thread
I know, but this really make CRT unecessary confusing and harder to follow up, not to mention It cloudy the main focous of It, and You really have to wait a calc be accepted before bringing It into a CRT in any way shape or form

out of curiosity, what's the tier for the opposite in which ice shroom freezes a fireball, rather than jalapeno destroying the ice ball

Back