• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plague Inc tries to solo your favorite planet

The Elder Scrolls: Everyone, except argonians, have Sload flashbacks until mages get rid of the plagues and diseases.

Salt and Sanctuary: the Saltborn constantly dies forever while the ghost/inorganic characters stand there confused.

Doom: Demons are probably to unrelated to humans to infect and live in too hot of areas for most plagues to survive, surprisely I think Doomguy is the only person to die from this.

Dark Souls: the Chosen Undead, Botc, and The Ashen One die repeatedly while characters underground, in the middle of nowhere, or passively release curse don't care or notice.

Dark Souls: Hollowing seems to be already worse than much of what you can get in plague, even including stuff like the zombies. Of course Hollowing also results in 99% of the population of Dark Souls dying and by the end of DS3 there's like, 3 characters even still alive, so the world was pretty much ****** anyways.

Magic: The Gathering: There is no "main planet" so I don't know how to judge this. Jumping from universe to universe is a regular day for a Planeswalker.

Bloodborne: Like Dark Souls, all this does is make the people who die horribly die even worse.

Berserk (Verse): The God Hand is perfectly capable of just making this scenario not happen what with their controlling causality and all, and the Skull Knight's already just a skeleton in armor. Others would run into issues though.

Cthulhu Mythos: Like Dark Souls and Bloodborne, this is just bullying the already unfortunate.

Darkest Dungeo: I don't see it killing the Heart of Darkness or Farmstead, but the hamlet being ravaged by all the plagues at once would definitely result in the Heart reforming since I'm pretty sure more than 16 people will be dying.

Destiny: I mean, nothing's really worse than what SIVA can do, and Rasputin was able to contain that until containment was breached by the House Devils. Nobody relevant is really affected at all, all that's really in danger is killing off ordinary humans (who already suffered billions dying and are on the brink as a species so this is a legitimate issue) and finishing off the Fallen, an also dying race.

Warhammer 40,000: Somewhere in the warp, Nurgle is smiling at baby's first plague.

Salt and Sanctuary: How does disease work on salt based lifeforms lol

Hotline Miami: Everyone already dies in nuclear war at the end, so it's basically just that except bio weapons instead.

Hollow Knight: I doubt any of the Void Vessels getting infected due to what they are, and most everyone else already died from a separate, unrelated plague.

Super Smash Bros.: Some characters are totally fine, others die horribly. Tier 2s are fine.

The Legend of Zelda: The power of the Triforce allows for the combined plague to be wished away, but it can certainly do some damage.

DOOM: Well, nobody relevant is even on Earth, but I guess that's the main planet so they now deal with disease and a demonic incursion. Doesn't sound pleasant.

Mistbor: TLR can probably survive via his upscaling of vitality, but basically everyone else dies then a god fixes it.

Xionic Madness: The Robot and The Disease are fine because of what they are. Others are decidedly not.

Devil Daggers: Literally all there is in the verse is some weird platform where demonic skulls try and kill and unknown protagonist. They don't even live long enough normally to get sick.

Titanfall (Verse): Interstellar verse, so the issue can be solved by quarantining whichever planet gets it and I guess just leaving them to die.

Magic Pickle: Spoiled produce.

Fallout: Mutants reign as the last of humanity dies out.

Street Fighter: Akuma dies of depression as there is no one to face him.

Comix Zone: Mortus erases them out of the comic.

Resident Evil: Chris Redfield tells them to get in line and wait their turn.

Monster Hunter: Hunter's Association eventually finds a cure from wyvern parts and dung.

Grappler Baki: Yujiro Hanma flexes the microbial threats into submission, the rest of the verse perishes.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Everyone without Hamon or non-pillar men perish unless Tonio can team up with Polnareff for MFTL+ shishkebab cures.

Yeah, I'm gonna need some feats on Yujiro's resistance meaning anything against Plague Inc viruses.

Zelda: Triforce GG. Depending on which era they come in, they may eventually solo if Golden Goddesses don't care enough to save the people.

Pokémon: Arceus says hi.

Ace Attorney: Solos badly.

Kirby: Google research: CaN mARshmALOOw gET caNCeR????

Chrono Trigger: Lavos smiles at the plague. Then realizes it's stealing his job and killing his cattle so he destroys the timeline and goes to an another one. Not sure if this counts as a win for the Plague as they technically erased the timeline the planet was in.

Ace Attorney: Solo. Badly.

Dragon Ball Either bulma or someone cures it or shenron says hi

One Punch Ma I think king would be the only one to not get infected. Boros might be able to survive with regen. Im not sure whether one of the scientists will be able to cure it in time before it takes everyone else

Undertale Everyone dies. However determination users and god tiers probably ignore or erase

Scribblenauts Maxwell writes "cured"

Rick & Morty Rick finds the cure in minutes

Mortal Kombat A few characters do have some good resistances. Although Im not sure if they have enough against this plague. Small country tiers can probably take care of it however

Minecraft Everyone dies except the entities

Ben 10 Professor paradox and celestialsapiens say hi

Mario Bros I dunno is bacteria or viruses can affect a 2-B. Either way, most of the standard characters like mario and bowser die horrible deaths. King boo probably laughs and rosalina, dimentio or dreamy bowser might erase idk

Devil May Cry (Verse) Do demons or anyone resist? If not then i think they may solo

Back