• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) A Child Tries to Cure a disease! (Frisk vs Bacteria (Plague Inc))

I mean.. with reseta frisk would obtain a doctors degree, and figure out how to cure the descese, in a 40 years timespame contained in 2 weeka

FRA Frisk

Even if he dies a lot he likley will get enough experience to make the cure since he remembers past events while SAVE and LOAD

Can't the disease make Frisk go insane as a wincon? I didn't say that Frisk had knowledge of this.
Even if that happened sense the insanity is pervocked by physical effects the reset would undo it, sense firsk is situated in a medical lab it's safe to assume she's getting updates on symptoms via Offical sources available to all such establishments trying to cure the thing, even if not frisk would likely die, reset and realize it was the virus that made her act in those strang ways, and reset in the future when those Symptoms start

Even if that happened sense the insanity is pervocked by physical effects the reset would undo it, sense firsk is situated in a medical lab it's safe to assume she's getting updates on symptoms via Offical sources available to all such establishments trying to cure the thing, even if not frisk would likely die, reset and realize it was the virus that made her act in those strang ways, and reset in the future when those Symptoms start
I mean, would an insane Frisk be able to reset tho?

I mean, would an insane Frisk be able to reset tho?
I don't see why not, worst case scenario she saves over her save file, for some reason, but that happening the first time around is rather unlikely, and after the first time she'd likely reset once the symptoms start

Back