• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite Verse vs. Plague Inc.

Dark Souls: Ressurection, and even the worst ones likely aren't as bad as the undead curse.

Magic: The Gathering: Not sure. This likely varies depending on the specific character. As for the Gatewatch, Liliana'd probably live but the others I can't see doing so well.

Bloodborne: Ressurection again, as well as non corporeality and reality warping later on. Maybe a plague inc disease kicked off the hunter's arrival to Yharnam, seeing as he was originally there for medical care.

Cthulhu Mythos: Don't the humans already have it hard enough

Darkest Dungeo: The Sanatarium's gonna be very busy, though the Sleeper and HoD should be OK due to their powers. If crimson curse was bad, this is likely way worse.

Destiny: lolno on hive and vex, and likely doesn't work on guardians either. Even if Guardians can die to it, resurrection. Looks like the Fallen aren't going to be around for much longer though, and the Cabal not named Callus are also probably in trouble.

Warhammer 40,000: See Azzy's comment

Salt and Sanctuary: Can plagues really affect a dude just made of salt? Ressurection, once again, is a thing.

Hotline Miami: Rip

Hollow Knight (Verse): In a way, this kinda already happens what with the whole Radiance thing. As such, the Hollow Knight(s) should be OK, but almost everybody else dies.

Super Smash Bros.: I am not going through this many characters tbh, off the top of my head Samus, ROB, and the tier 2s should be ok.

The Legend of Zelda: R e s s u r e c t i o n

DOOM: No idea how it interacts with demons, and several robots exist.

Feel free to try to explain why I'm wrong and all my verses get sick and die, haven't played plague in a while.

I doubt Zelda's resurrection can help against these guys. The TF has already shown to be capable of nulling diseases, so maybe someone with that should be capable of eradicating the Plague.

Naruto:

Bacteria: I'msure it will apriciate the chakra for further mutations. Plus the tailed beasts tend to take physical forms that can be eaten, so it could do that to eternaly feed off of most of them and evolve even more.

Neurax worm: Likely gets killed off before anything too bad happens, it wouldn't really be able to get into other hosts with anything but egs either.

Necroa virus: The Narutoverse lacks the way to heal it, so even if the zombie's get killed the virus is going to be there for centuries.

Simian Flu: The ape's lack the chakra to really do anything really good, but there are summons that would become scary strong with it. The humans are still mostly dead due to it tough.

Shadow Plague: It would find many hosts compatible, and many would try it willingly if only for the eternal youth and other powers that come with it. A vampire naruto sounds awesome, a vampire sasuke sounds like twilight.

OPM:

Bacteria: Solo's

Neurax worm: Get's around pretty well, depends if it gets some proper heroes, but if it does it coud become pretty OP.

Necroa virus: Saitama zombie is all that needs to be said

Simian Flu: No

Shadow Plague: Vampire Saitama... nothing much other than that.

DOOM:

Bacteria: Demonic energy simply makes it more mutable, it already has resistance to heat.

Neuray worm: Doomslayer's helmet helps him to not get infected and he just kills all othher living beings in hell.

Simian Flu: Demon's get sick, so does doomslayer, nothing other that that. And it too gets corrupted by demonic energy. If any universe they run into has ape's then hell gets a new species to rule it.

Shadow Pleuge: Doomslayer becomes a vampire.

Dragon Ball: Depends when they starts, but I'll assume start DB.

Bacteria: Solo's earth, raditz goes there and then likely decides to go back because everything is dead, infecting the others as well. Maybe, if luck is on the bacteria's side, frieza gets infected and nearly everyone he meets does. Beerus will likely get stopped by his angel.

Neuray worm: It learns to control ki,but dies when raditz comes in.

Simian Flu: Would a goku count as an ape? Everyone else gets destroyed tough.

Shadow Plegue: Vampire goku with regen and rage boosts is what happens. He doesn't ever get SS due to it tough. Eventualy freeza learns that there is a plegue that gives superpowers and all that and gets infected on porpuse.

Sora No Otoshimon: Get's wished away.

Star Wars:

Maybe simian Flu if on the right planet can get them to survive. Sith would love Shadow Plegue tho.

Note that with all the upgrades in plague, zombies are far stronger and far more tenacious than their former selves, have type 2 immortality excluding the brain and part of their lungs, all of which must be destroyed, and can explode violently on a whim, allowing a further spread. Necroa in Naruto, OPM, and Dragon Ball probably wins if it infects the right people first.

You can heal diseases in DnD, and even though Necroa and SHadow plague are gigantic stats amps they still can be healed due to damaging the body to do so. That reminds me, is it able to be calced that a single vampire can kill the entire population of china in a few weeks? Could be decent for speed.

Can they affect non-organic beings? Because two of my favorite verses (Steven Universe and Wizard of Oz) have a shit ton of non-organics.

What about the plegues that make people actualy stronger?

They also have multiple ways to detect supernatural stuff have dealt with undead etc. dnd already has vampires and it has much better mind control than the neural worm yet plenty of characters can resist it.

Also it has a ******* high 2-A and low 1-C so...

Wokistan said:
You can heal diseases in DnD, and even though Necroa and SHadow plague are gigantic stats amps they still can be healed due to damaging the body to do so. That reminds me, is it able to be calced that a single vampire can kill the entire population of china in a few weeks? Could be decent for speed.
Pretty sure shadow plegue would just unevolve the damagin parts once it realizes its being healed away

Nanomachines probably, Neurax, Necroa, and Shadow Plague can infect strong organics and just kill people normally. Diamonds should be fine though, since nothing's close enough to their power.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Can they affect non-organic beings? Because two of my favorite verses (Steven Universe and Wizard of Oz) have a shit ton of non-organics.
Nanomachines maybe?

Bio weapon can kill even through artificial organs, which otherwise drops your lethality to basically 0.

Idk, most characters in SU are rocks, and there are a bunch of Oz characters that are just inanimate objects brought to life via magic, it's hard to tell how they would react.

I mean, if it infects most godtiers then yes, any of them could win in naruto.

About star wars, how would it interact with Midi-chlorians though?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
They also have multiple ways to detect supernatural stuff have dealt with undead etc. dnd already has vampires and it has much better mind control than the neural worm yet plenty of characters can resist it.
Also it has a ******* high 2-A and low 1-C so...
And? I doubt random fodders are that strong, and many would be powerhungry enough to get infected willingly.

Necroa's the biggest issue due to the stat buffing, making all the enemies succeptible even harder to kill. PCs should be fine though, but can still get killed by stronger enemies.

DnD heavily depends on the nature of the campaign, now that I think about it.

People with good regen would react to necroa virus intrestingly:

Their higher brain functions wouldn't be destroyed, tough adrenaline would still be flooding them. Likely become superpowered humans, or wharever they are, with self-restrain problems

I mean, the regular people in Dnd would get infected them some powerful cleric or whatever comes in and cast heals them.

Alternatively just "I wish this disease didn't exist" with the wish spell

Life Is Strange - It honestly depends. Max's time travel could allow her to assist her world in finding a cure before the plague even really begins. However, that is a 1 in a million. Most times, they are going down.

Marvel Cinematic Universe - Thanos snaps it out of existance. Even if he gets infected, Dorumamu resides in a place where the plague can't even reach him, no matter what wizardry you use.

The SCP Foundatio - They contain diseases that would make those from Plague Inc run for their microscopic mothers. That's no challenge.

The Real World - Uh, duh

Five Nights at Freddy's - All of the (albiet few) living characters in the verse are dead. The corporeal animatronics survive a little longer, but are killed by the zombies and mind-controlled. However, Golden Freddy and the Nightmares are just fine.

Life is strange isn't surviving. Humanity is plain out uncapable of healing most of these, and max couldn't use her powers when she got heavily drugged. Plus her powers wouldn't help anyways as going far back would be useless as no-one would believe her.

Plus the standard tactic is "don't do anything bad at start, spread and kill right away". I doubt they would have the time to react.

Jurassic Park: Some Of The Dinosaurs Would Die Including The Hybrids But Likely Rexy And Blue Will Survive Via Cure

Half-Life: Gordon Freeman Would Survive Via Healing While The Combine Would Most Likely Die Via Turning Into A Zombine While The G-Man Would Survive While Barney Would Most Likely Die. Plants Vs Zombies: The plants would survive via being a plant While Crazy Dave Would Most Likely Die And While The Player Would Survive

Digimo should be fine. They lack any of the organs and such these things effect. So unless it's a Digital Virus, the Digimon are fine.

I will update my message again.

Dragon Ball: I think no one survives, but what about Angel and Hakashin? Not sure

One-Punch Ma: Can't survive, and dead

Boku no Hero Academia: See OPM

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!: See OPM

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Bruh, Immortal and Regen GG, Featherine write and Plague get erased.

Demonbane: Same as Umineko, Elder God Demonbane seal Plague GG

Cthulhu Mythos: Ummmm, I don't need say anymore

Pokemo: Arceus erase Plague just thought, again Immortal and Regen GG

konosuba has actual ghosts and the likes noM Shouldn't those things survive.

As for Cthulhu mythos, most characters don't care enough to doi anything, so unless a cultist summons a god to do something, humans are dead

What if Zeno gets infected first though

TheSparkly2022 said:
Randolph Carter (Cthulhu Mythos) --> True-Godly Regen --> Lul
After an otherworldly meeting with the All-in-One, Carter switched lives with an alien being on another planet

His current whereabouts, form, and status are unknow, but as he learned from Yog, he is merely one facet of an "ultimate, eternal Carter" who resides with (or within) Yog-Sothoth, far outside the confines of space and time.

He isn't really interacting with stuff as of now

Plague inc doesn't do much to non humans in CM regardless. Some weird color solos.

As for zeno erasing

Oh no. The bacteria is smart enough to infect without any negative effects and only develop them after infecting everyone.

Plus, the amount of mutation it would be able to do with every infected being is ridicolous

Back