• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sun tries to Solo Your Favorite Verse

The Sun from Robot 64 has decided to wipe out your favorite verse and all of it's characters

The Sun is bloodlusted while all of your verse's characters are in character

You can decide if speed is equal or not

We are going to say that The Sun can freely move around and all of that

I'll just say speed is equal. Also that durability reasoning is extremely hilarious

Looney Tunes: Bugs slaps it, GG

Courage the Cowardly Dog: Courage does the same thing as Bugs, GG

SpongeBob: I really don't wanna say he solos mostly because of how badly the verse gets downplayed but I'll just say he does...for now ;)

JoJo: Do I dare want to know

My Hero Academia: Solos

Mario: Gets wahoo'd into oblivion

Kirby: Gets beaten to death by Kirby

King of the Hill: "Dang it Bobbeh, why did you have to invite a character that's billions of times stronger than us over to our barbecue?!" "I'm sorry, dad, but at least we'll be able to die together" In other words, he solos

DreamWorks: "Oi Donkeh, help! I'm gettin' me keister kicked by a star level character!" "Sorry Shrek, but you know the guidelines of VS Battles. You can't go mano-a-mano"

Fire Emblem: Gharnef passively mindhaxes him.

Minecraft: The Player exists and poof.

Terraria: The player shakes them around on the title screen ggnore The Terraria Gods can probably do something.

Super Smash Bros: Galeem says hello.

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce users wishes it away.

Team Fortress: Unless Soldier can somehow amp himself up to Star level, rip.

Henry Stickmin: The CCC can probably void hax or something.

Oh boy what FUN!

Warriors: he ******* murder-stomps the verse badly, only wanking Starclan gets 4-C and even then just hitting the "**** earth" button gets rid of starclan via every clan cat being DEAD

Terraria Calamity: Let's list the people who murderstomp this sun! Terrarian, Full Power Moon Lord, true form AD, Old Duke, Sentinels of DoG, Providence, Profaned Guardians, Polterghast, DoG, Calamitas, Draedon(probably), Yharon, and Yharim.

RotMG: conceptual type 4 screws the sun, also Entity's passive 3-A corruption

Last edited:
Darkest Dungeon: Trapped across space and time via the farmstead

Hokuto No Ken: Solos

Dark Souls: Lol rez gg

Jojo: Rohan points or thinks, Kars adapts etc

World of Darkness: A mage turns em into a lawn chair

Warhammer: Gets blown up by a trigger happy Inquisitor prolly lol

Persona: Dies the instant he enters the verse

Back