• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite Verse vs. Plague Inc.

The shadow plague goes wherever the vampire goes, as well as transmitting on its own and being mind control. Zombies can walk across the bottom of the ocean for their things. Neurax can just force people to go places. The others get on boats or planes though, islands shutting down their everything is pretty annoying when not using a special plague that can cheese it.

The Calaca said:
Forgot that some plagues had mind control.
But considering three logias are Top Tiers able to battle the God Tiers, some of them might survive.

Enel is in the moon so he survives by default

Law and some notable doctors might look for the anthidote at the same time. Vegapunk is the greatest genius in history and I wouldn't be surprised he has such knowledge.

The Pacifistas are also immune to the plague.

And IIRC, the plagues can't travel underwater, right? If the alarms start and the islands get isolated then Fishmen would be safe if they handle it before the plague reaches Fishman Island.
I mean, I doubt those three could beat all of the rest of the world, especially since the plague can also amp people.

And I do feel like some complex biological manipulation on microscopic level like that would take a lot.

And no, almost all plagues are immensely transmissive through all liquids.

Wokistan said:
The shadow plague goes wherever the vampire goes, as well as transmitting on its own and being mind control. Zombies can walk across the bottom of the ocean for their things. Neurax can just force people to go places. The others get on boats or planes though, islands shutting down their everything is pretty annoying when not using a special plague that can cheese it.
I mean, the others can still transmit through birds (the happyness when you get the notification of iceland getting infested without ships and planes just before everyone dies and you lose is wonderful...)

Fishman island is on a bubble floating hundreds of meters above the sea floor. The zombies would only reach Fishman District where most of the inhabitants are stronger than your average joe. Strong people would need to be sent there to assure Fishman Island gets infected. Otherwise, the Fishmen would swim away into the bubble and remain there.

People on some Sky Islands might survive as well. Some are isolated.

The three Admirals could take a Yonko if they work together. If the plague sends two of them, then it's over for them.

Law might be able to just use Scan to detect the location of the virus and just Shambles it away from the body. Most likely the thing he did with his White Lead Syndrom.

I played the game and a lot of the virus don't travel the oceans. ******* Greenland

Friendly neurax worm vs mean neurax worm

I just don't use birds so yeah

I'm pretty sure maxed out zombies can spread the disease without even overpowering people, through their explosion and such.

I mean, with Vampires, theere presences of vampires would cause the fishean to be infected regardless of the vampire being crushed instantly.

Sky islands would likely be affected by the disease constantly released into the atmosphere.

People like Garp, and any other major character, would be affected. I really doubt the few lugia could kill every single person in the continents, especially since seastone (not sure that's it's name but you get it) exist and little exposure to it would let them be infected.

Kamen Rider:

Victories:

Most of Showa Riders survived due to being a cyborg or such.

Kuuga: Kuuga and the Grongi survived due to the Amadam enery inside them evolve and counter against whatever diseases or parasites that they faced.

Agito: High 4-C Gods eventually decided to erase them.

Ryuki: Mirror Monsters are safe due to resident inside the Mirror World. Odi reset, eventually.

Blade: The Undead survived due to... already dead, if they somehow manage to kill then Joker Undead existence eventually end the world.

Kabuto: Kabuto go Hyper then travel back in time to prevent the invasion from happening in the first place. Imagin if those things somehow manage to parasitizing Worms which can mimic appearance and travel at near lightspeed.

Den-O: Same as above. Time travel shenanigans.

Decade: ONORE DIKEIDO!!!.

OOO: The Greeeds are fine due to being a pile of metal, thus lacking of any organic parts.

Gaim: They already being invaded by another disease, don't know if having more is making anything different. God Kouta eventually erase.

Drive: Same as OOO, the Roidmudes lacking of of any organic parts keeping them from the invasion. Then there is Second Global Freeze and Eternal Global Freeze which completely froze any movement on Earth. The Sigma Circular was gonna turn all life forms on Earth into energy and digits so that's it.

Ghost: They're fine due to being... ghost.

Ex-Aid: There is the Bugsters virus which can infect people through data and will erase if not stopped in time. Cronos reset or Genm yeet the universe. Hyper Muteki basically is the ultimate defense that not even Genm God Maximum power can do anything to him.

Build: Sento or any scientists might able to cure them. Evolto can manipulation his own cell to prevent the diseases and then destroy the world.

Zi-O: This one is full of tier 2 smurfs.

Losses: Faiz, Hibiki, Kiva, some Showa Riders which i can't tell specifically.

Inconclusive/Unknow:

W/Double: Most of them die, though the Gaia Impact a event that can rewrite might happened but i'm not sure about it.

Fourze/Wizard: Haven't watch them yet but heard that there's alot of good hax.

Back