• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plague Inc tries to solo your favorite planet

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
All the viruses, pathogens, and diseases are placed on a/the primary planet in your favorite verse. Will they successfully wipe out your civilization? Main planet doesn't necessarily have to be Earth. Diseases will work together for the sake of this scenario.

Round 1: Diseases start at base in one of the poorest parts of your planet.

Roubd 2: Diseases are fully evolved but start in one of the most prosperous areas of your planet.

Tonio would have to find good ingredients to counter toxins more lethal than literal '''Total Organ Faliure''' that constantly rise in toxicity

Death and Destiny: Most of the preternaturals can't even get cancer so I doubt the virus would do much.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: The existence of Gokudera's first mentor makes the virus mute. The guy can cure anything.

Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine: 50/50. Chances are, Danny's healing spell can cure it. Issue is, only Gash with the golden book can heal others. Tio's healing might do the trick. If not, then the virus wrecks them.

The Gamer: Han would likely come up with an answer almost immediately. If the Abyss doesn't beat him to it.

Tower of God: I'm not sure. Someone can likely cure diseases in verse.

UnOrdinary (Verse): Elaine can heal, so that might be effective. But if not, they haven't shown anything that would help them here, so they likely lose.

Psyre: I'm almost certain the Psychers would come up with a way to circumvent it, given that Candyman (Psycher with poison/insect based abilities) is a thing in verse.

Dragon Lore and Love: Isis and Osiris: Unsure. If it's on Nebty, then Zaman likely has them in a time loop such that it can't spread depending on what part of the story it's in. If it's on earth, then the dragons can likely escape, but the human population would likely be wiped out unless Isis, Osiris, or Nebhthys develop some new powers to counteract such. Which, given their epithets, they might.

>Implying cancer compares to anything Plague Inc. pumps out

Just a reminders, standard healing and medicine doesn't really have much of a effect on the virus. Just being immune to tixns or cancer or having disease cures is nowhere near enough to get rid of it.

The Wizard of Oz: Would the viruzes work on a scarecrow, a sawhorse and a little robot?

One Piece: I don't think Chopper's medicine is that good yet, so I'll say it solos.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: I'm not sure if diseases would work in weird beings like the Pilar Men, but even if it does, Rohan could potentitally write "I am immune" or "I am cured" on himself (because he can use his power on himself); GER is a weird one, he could potentially reset the moment in which Giorno got infected, but we've never seen him doing that against a disease, so I'm not sure. What about Stands without a user, such as Cheap Trick, Notorious B.I.G or Silver Chariot Requiem? Can these things even get sick?

Doctor Who: Lol, give Doc a few minutes and he cures all of those, he has delt with crazy alien diseases before, such as a virus that mutates people and turns them into tentacle aliens and could have destroyed the entire human race and has cured every disease known to in the entire galaxy by just putting a bunch of medicine together (that's not even how it works, wtf?).

@Paulo Nanomachines son

There are things other than just straight up diseases such as the Nanomachines and the Prions which would screw over a lot, and Dio would have a run for his money against the Vampire Plague

"Prions cannot be destroyed by boiling, alcohol, acid, standard autoclaving methods, or radiation. In fact, infected brains that have been sitting in formaldehyde for decades can still transmit spongiform disease. Cooking your burger 'til it's well done won't destroy the prions!"

Yobo Blue said:
Also, parasites in plague inc. have stealth good enough to make Total Organ Faliure look like a minor disease for a bit.
The Doctor would probably still catch them pretty fast, he has Clairvoyance, Precognition and Extrasensory Perception, as well as that Causality and Probability Manipulation that do not let him die.

@Yobo

To be fair, this applies to any disease a human can catch. I'm fairly certain this applies to illnesses preternaturals can apply to humans. The necroa virus would have an incredibly hard time infecting a witch or were-cat.

The healing is a fair point. Unless it's something like spiritual healing.

I'm proud of the fact that I digged up a random Superman comic from the Silver Age that nobody even knew existed just to make that Composite King Arthur profile tho, that was like, if one the best ways to waste my time.

Marvel Comics: The street level and planet bound beings might get taken out but Dr. Doom likely cures it.

DC Comics: Similar with marvel the planet bound heroes likely those who can leave the planet but it stops after a certain point due to cosmic beings.

Warhammer 40k: Well the Imperium is in the 41st millennium with a bunch of super humans, plus they have to deal with shit from Nurgle which is WAY worse then anything from Plague Inc.

One Piece: While most die I dont know how it would interact with Logias since they are made out of things like Light, Magma and Sand.

Masadaverse: Hiiragi aborbs them all for kicks ovo, but really most of Masada is fine.

SCP Foundatio: I feel like the Foundation deals with this shit like hourly so most of its probably contained eventually.

UnOrdinary (Verse): Im pretty sure one of the badder diseases eventually kills everyone so I guess it solos.

Stellaris: Half the galaxy gets sick. A robot empire takes over everything. And then the end comes in and ***** them over.

Fallen Londo: Disease is now illegal and thus no longer works.

...Yes they can actually do that.

Dungeons and Dragons: It does a lot of damage but a little magic can cure it prolly

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: "The major problem which the medical profession in the most advanced sectors of the galaxy had to tackle - after cures had been found for all the major diseases, and instant repair systems had been invented for all physical injuries and disablements except some of the more advanced forms of death - was that of employment."

Back