• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pirates and Dragons: Luffy vs Vorkath

Intresting. Luffy has enough of an AP advantage to potentially put Vorkath down in one or two hits, however Vorkath is much more versatile, especially with poisonous attacks and status effects that Luffy has no resistance to. The ice-based attacks are even more icing on the cake in that regard.

I'm going to vote inconclusive for now. Luffy would put down Vorkath in a fairly short amount of time (Even if Vorkath is well into Building level, low end to high end is 8x, and that's assuming Luffy is baseline High 8-C. However, even if Vorkath is killed, Luffy has no way of dealing with its status effects and poison based attacks, so it's more than likely they end up killing each other.

Also Assault I made a Vorkath thread meself

What's the first movement Vorkath even use? With speed equalized he should win if the first attack freezes Luffy or if he throw acid.

Not voting yet.

The Toxins take time to kill from what I'm seeing, which would be more than enough time for Luffy to wreck it, but die not too long after due to his lack of resistances.

IDK if the freezing would incap Luffy for the rest of the battle, seeing the AP difference. That said it's another way Vorkath could win, but alternatively if it opens with any other attack it likely dies in the beggining of the battle.

Hm... then Inconclusive. It's a fight where both of them can win depending on the first attack.

Back